Section 13 A Lonely World

The group stood there 4 against 7 back to back, gunshots from all directions happen, then JESSES GROUP ran out from the woods blasting their guns at the other group. Neesha head flew back as a bullet entered her brain in between her eyes. She fell backwards dead, felicity stabbed Sore in his stomach, Bryce grabbed felicity by her throat, "get off of me you D***" felicity used her boot she was wearing and kicked Bryce in the balls, Sore turned into a walker his face Greyish, he walked closer to Bryce. Bryce shot him in his face. "S***," Bryce screamed. Nick shot the 4 other people, felicity stabbed the sword in Bryce, Bryce looked up blood poured from his mouth, felicity pulled the sword out till just the blade was in him then sliced over, bryces body split in Half, everyone stood there, 15 other guys flew out of the trees "I guess we are at war" Austin said, then walkers began walking from the woods everywhere. Guns blasted like it was the purge. Dawson ran over to one of the guys and stabbed them 3 walkers walked towards him, he pulled up his knife he ducked under one it fell he moved his head and stabbed the other walker in the back of its head then grabbed the other took the knife ripped it out of that walkers head and stabbed the last one then ran over and stomped on the first walkers head ending all 3 walkers within 20 seconds. He then ran over to another one of the guys. 13 of them ran over to him, all circled around. "We all need to fire at all of them now, just don't hit Dawson" Austin said one of the guys walked out of the circle standing in front of Dawson, "I am there leader, I win every fight, the names Mikey" Mickey said. "Uh, okay," Dawson replied. Mikey threw a right swing Dawson moved his arm up next to his right side of his face blocked ducked swung and punched Mikey off his eyebrow, "this is too easy" Mikey picked up Dawson Dawson maneuvered his arm and DDT his head into the ground. Mikey lay there flat, and Dawson smashed his foot into mikeys skull, "F*** You," Dawson said as he continued smashing his foot into mikeys head. Mikey was dead. His face was turning greyish. Austin and the group, along with Dawson's army and Jesse, all began shooting. The men, all with guns circled around, began shooting back and destroyed Dawson's army. Then pointed there guns at Jesse, "WE ONLY WANT HIM LET HIM GO AND YOU WILL ALL YOU SURVIVE IF NOT WE WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE HIM YOUR CHOICE WE SAW YOU WALK IN THERE THATS WHY SOME OF US WENT OUT TO INVESTIAGATE AND YOU KILLED HIM, take the deal or leave it and die" the commander named Owen said. Austin now has to choose between giving up Jesse and surviving or keeping him and fighting back, having the risk of losing people. "To be honest making this choice right now yes it's a long shot and honestly I have no idea what choice is correct but honestly a life is a life I'm choosing to keep him, and fight back there is no way in hell I'd let someone just die" Austin said. "Oh really so your expecting to be in a lonely world huh, because that choice you just made killed you all" 8 walkers came from all sides of Dawson, Jesse began shooting and shot 3 of the walkers dead, Dawson killed another, 4 walkers were left 1 walker came from the side and grabbed Dawson's arm, "NOOO" Jesse screamed,  Dawson moved his arm and smashed his knife into the back of the walkers skull, "son of a b**** almost got me" Dawson spoke. Miranda, in the back with her shotgun, pointed it towards Owen, Owen pulled out his Pistol and shot it. The bullet left the gun and his Miranda in the throat. She held her neck, choking on her blood, "DAMNIT NOOOOO NOOOO NO NO NO," Dawson screamed, Dawson ran over to Miranda and knelt over her, tears dripped from his face like a money machine. "One down," then Owen pointed the gun at Nick, then a sword came from the back of Owens' head, and his entire head flew off his body. His body dropped felicity standing behind it, "You're always the one ending s***." Nick laughed in relief. The other guys began fighting off the Herde, and the herde began attacking all the other people, one by one. Austin, Nick, Dawson, Felicity, Jesse, and Paisley began fleeing back to safety. Then behind them the Herde followed as it now looked even bigger, just about a billion walkers walked towards them, "oh my god" Nick said, "RUN INTO THAT HUGE TOWER LOOKING PLACE" Austin screamed as they ran over to the tower place near the road. They ran in it, then up the stairs, nowhere to go, they all stood there. "Holy hell," Austin spoke. A whole Herde of walkers looking as large as 3 hordes began smashing at the door, "this is not good it sounds like they can break in," Dawson said. "Well, we have survived horrible situations quite similar to these, I have a plan, but it's gonna take effort in order to pull this off, and a lot of time..."
Austin said.
Fate will be revealed on Section 14 A New Survival (releasing November 11th, 2020)