Section 5 The Search

"Keep my sister Paisley Safe for me" Almon said as Austin and Almon began Walking up the hill and Down 2nd street, They kept on Walking. They got down to an intersection. "So how the hell did you have quick thinking like that to get felicity if not for her we would of been f*****" Almon said, "Well to be honest before the apocolypes started i saw her and i just remembered i knew where she lived so i went there and sure enough there she was surviving" Austin replied. "Hey lets stop at my place i have a bag of weed there" Almon said. "Okay lets go" Austin replied, They kept walking until they got to Almon's house. Almon walked up to the door and twisted the knob. The door was unlocked, Almon walked in along with Austin. They then opened the Garage door that led to downstairs they went downstairs and looked around Almon walked over to his closet and spotted his bag of weed sitting there with his papers and lighter. He grabbed the bag of weed papers and his lighter. "Alright lets go" Almon said. They stepped out of the house into the light of day. Almon looked around. There was absolutely no sound. "I kinda like it like this to be honest especially when theres no walkers at all" Almon said, "Me too its very peaceful" Austin replied. They kept walking, they got up to a gas station, Where they both saw a familiar face. "Holy hell, John" Almon said. "Hey Almon, Its been hell of a long time huh" he laughed as he got on his red streetbike. "Do you guys have a stable place, if so may i tag along" John said. "Yes, We are at the baseball field so i guess decent enough, And your welcome to tag along" Almon replied. "Thank you" John said, "Right now we have to Search for Noah, One minute he was here the next hes just gone" Austin explained to John. John understood and the group started walking on to continue there journey. They kept going, Almon pulled out the bag of Marijuana and the papers. He then pulled up a paper from the joint package and made it a certain way , he then grinded up weed with his fingers into the Joint paper. Then as he walked he rolled up the paper. A fully rolled Joint sat in his hand, "thank you pops, Wanna smoke" Almon asked Austin and John. "Is that a question" John asked and laughed. Almon pulls out the lighter he had in his pocket from the shelf of the closet. He lit the tip of the joint from the Marijuana and inhaled then passed it to Austin. A cloud of smoke Erose from his mouth, Austin then hit the joint and passed it to John. As they walked down the road, grunting sounds came from the Bright green Woods. Almon turned around to see more than 200 walkers coming out of the woods. "Damn we better move now" Austin said. They kept going on Until they got to a Huge Cross with Symbols on it, "What the hell does this mean" John said as he looked at the Symbols. There was a arrow pointing to a Skull, Then another Arrow past the skull pointing to a Human. "I have no idea to be honest" Austin said. They kept walking beyond the Cross. As they walked there was a Huge Sign saying *DEAD TURN BACK* "So its telling us to turn back" Austin said. Almon then kept walking, "I guess we arent turning back" Laughed John. As they walked they came across Noahs Vest he had on. A little blood dripped from the vest. "Oh no" Almon said. "Well i guess theres our answer" John said. They began walking back tears drew from Almons face. "Why the hell is Noah dead, is he even dead" Almon said. The group got back to 2nd street and walked down the street to the Baseball Field When they Immediatly saw the Horde walking. "What the actually f***" Almon yelled. "Theres no way to get through from here we have to go around" Austin yelped. Meanwhile over at the baseball field. The Horde of walkers began walking down the Hill. Heaven ran and stabbed 1 Walker in the Head James took Paisley and hid her in the other dugout over away from the Walkers. James then ran back out pulling out his AK. He then tossed it and pulled his crossbow out realizing he does not even know how to use a AK. He aimed the crossbow and shot it directly in a Walkers Head, the arrow went straight threw in between his eyes and blasted out the back of its head. The walker dripping blood from its mouth probably from someone else. It dropped onto the ground Dead Walkers surrounded Heaven. One Walker bit her in the arm, Another one came from the side and ripped off the skin off her neck. The skin slowly tore off her neck bone as blood squirted out of the huge hole and bone sticking out of her neck. Then the flesh off her left arm ripped off as the other walker ripped threw it. "DAMN" James shot The walker biting her neck threw the side of its head. The arrow cleanly went through the side of his head out the other. Then James reloaded his crossbow with another arrow and shot the other one on her arm threw the head. Heaven dropped to the floor Dead. 20 walkers started walking towards Heavens dead body. "S***, We have the 26 troops, We have Paisley, Felicity is here, Now we just need Almon and Austin to come back" James said then commanded everyone to get in a lineup. The 26 troops stood in front of Felicity. They started shooting the walkers one by one. Felicity ran over to 3 walkers she sliced off all 3 of the walkers heads with one slice of her sword. 2 Walkers came from behind Felicity, One of the walkers fell dead from a Bullet entering threw the side of its head. The other Walker went to bite felicity as she sliced off the walkers Head. Felicity looked over to see Almon and Austin standing there Austin holding the Gun. Felicity ran over to Austin and hugged him tightly "I am so glad your okay" felicity said as she hugged tighter. 4 walkers started Walking towards James. One had the look of a Tiger after eating its Pray. Felicity ran over to James, She jumped up and Spartan kicked one Walker backwards then turned and sliced the other walker in Half, then swung her sword around slicing off the 3rd ones head. Then she jumped off the forth walker using that momentum to slice threw the 1st walkers body. The sword went from head to toe slicing the walker completely in half. Then turned around and sliced off the 4th walkers leg. The walker fell as felicity stabbed the sword threw its brain."We aren't losing any more people" "there's still like 50 of them" John said. Almon walked straight for the horde. He then began to pull his Pocket Knife out from his pocket. He flicked up the Shiny Sharp Object, he walked over to 2 walkers coming towards him. He stabbed one of the walkers threw the side of the skull. Then another threw its mouth up into its brain. Felicity Then began helping him Heaven stood over felicity, druel dripped from her lips, her eyes bright blue, blood still dripping from her neck and arms. She grunted and began walking towards felicity, grunting louder and moving faster, felicity took her sword and sliced Heaven in half, The blade sliced threw her hips her whole body split as she was now in 2 half's, still grunting and moving her lips and arms. Almon walked over and Shot heaven in between her Eyes. The grunting stopped. She was dead. James Joined in alongside Austin. All 26 troops began shooting at the walkers. And before you know it, it was dark, Quiet, Dead, Everywhere. Silent 5/26 of the troops were standing out front Sitting, Guarding, Waiting. Every Hour each trooper switches off, The Leader of the troops Nick was standing in the middle of the 4 troops. Waiting for something to happen...All Night.

Thanks for reading!!!! Section 6 Start of a New World is set to release in 2 days as its another one thats hard to write in 1 day in this section we are expected to meet another New Character, Alongside more Answers about the RANDOM Cross