Section 12 A World Of Nothing

The sun spewed over the trees Austin looked out the window "HOLY S*** what's happening" he grabbed the door handle and twisted it open, he ran outside along with felicity and Nick. Matt stood there on a chair over the stage 5 of the army people sat there while Dawson stood up, Jesse stood at the speaking stand and began speaking "today I witnessed with 2 others soilders Matt steal a gun from our armory, and try to shoot me with it to lose his trace, I caught him red handed, his punishment I hearby sentence him to death by being hung" Jesse screamed and raised his hands up. Matt's eyes widened he was scared and freaking out. Wiggling trying to get loose, "do you have proof" Austin yelled, "yeah we do they raised a paper up that had the gun and then the fingerprint Marks with the persons name next to it. "See" Jesse laughed, "crazy how people are now a days" Jesse laughed as he then kicked the chair from under Matt. Matt's whole body dropped the string sliced his neck tearing at his skin as he hung there like a piñata. He still sqirmed and kicked. "Nooo" felicity cried. "Of course someone else dies" Austin said as he walked in his house. Matt pulled a knife out of his pocket and tried cutting his hands loose, he choked more, his face turned purple. Blood began spewing out of his mouth. "We have to try and save him he's still alive up there" felicity cried, "No we can't it's too late" Austin said. Blood dripped from Matt's lips and his eyes were grayish, his skin rotting. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. Everyone in the crowd silent... no one spoke. Matt's face began to turn grayish his skin rotting like a rotten apple, he began grunting from the sound of being a walker. Dawson shot Matt in his head. The bullet entered his brain and the grunting stopped. The wind whistled to the cold day... "so who do we trust because I don't think Matt would have done anything like steal a gun and shoot them" felicity said, "to be honest I don't know, we have lost so many people over dumb s*** that I don't even know how I am feeling" Austin replied. "I think it's time we leave and continue on the adventure to Virginia" Nick said, "there is no Virginia it was all a lie, the CDC blew up. People here have gone and seen it...there is no hope" Austin said. "Well Maybe Virginia there is no hope, but there has to be that strong place somewhere out there I know it is" Nick stated back. They left the house and went up to Jesse Austin stood in front of the group and walked up to Jesse, "I think it's high time we leave, we stayed a night and now me and my people are gonna go" Austin said with a straight face. Jesse looked at him for a moment, "sure thing" left his lips. He turned his head and continued doing as he was. Austin turned back, "okay guys let's go" Austin said. The group began walking through the front gates just the 4 of them. They walked into the woods, Paisley still lookin sleeping continued walking, "I'm thirsty" she said, "yeah I got you" Austin replied. They continued walking until they got on the main road. "Things were so wierd there that's why I decided we needed to leave we lost someone stepping through those gates it gave me bad vibes" Austin said, "yeah me too" Nick replied. Nick walked up to a walker by itself and stabbed the knife he had in his pocket through its chin. The walker immediately died as the blade entered its brain. 3 figures in the distance walked closer. They got up to the group. "My names Bryce, this is Sore my best friend, and this is Neesha my girlfriend" Bryce said. "Who are you to just walk up to us, do you have a weapon" Austin said as he ordered Nick with his hands to point up his gun, Nick in back pointed his gun towards sore, 4 other guys came from the woods pointing there guns at the group, the group looked around dropping there weapons, Bryce and his group of 2 pointed there guns at the group as well. "Come on damnit" Nick said. "Just one day one goddamn day" Austin replied. The group of four stood there and wondered how this was even gonna be possible. 4 against 7...

Find out on
Section 13 A Lonely World: (coming November 7th
The Groups Fate