Part II section 19-A Name

Oct 12 2:25 P.M 2026 California
Jackson stood there 20 men behind him pointing his sniper directly at a Deer. The beautiful Buck big with Antlers stood there eating grass. The sniper shot off as the bullet entered the deers Chest. The deer began to run off then dropped. Jackson began walking over to the deer picked it up. "Holmer come here and grab this" Jackson said, Officer Holmer grabbed the Buck he then walked over to the Truck where all the soldiers sat in the Trunk, some walked. "Mason come here and keep doing your tracking it's been working" Jackson said firmly. Mason ran over to an open thing of grass "there are more hove marks over there maybe there was a Family" Mason said. Helicopter noises were heard from a Distant, a Black helicopter with a white Symbol Flew above Everyone's head. They looked on as it just passed them. "Woah that did not look like IZC at all" Jackson said "yeah I've never seen that helicopter before" Micheal Answered "I have" Holmer Replied. "It comes from some base I forgot the name but there's a lot of mysterious things about it I honestly don't know much besides seeing the helicopter so many times" Holmer said. They all gathered in and around the truck. "Let's head back to base" Jackson said as they road along.
Meanwhile.. 3:16 P.M California 2026 Oct 12
"We cannot stay here" Colton repeated, "listen I know that but this is all we got for now these tents that is it" Stephan said. "But we cannot stay here we have to start looking for Grayson for Dillons new Family we all need to progress and rebuild this broken world not sit here doing nothing" Colton said. "I get that we will do a vote, everyone who wants to leave tonight raise your hand" Stephan spoke. Everyone began raising there hand. "That settles it we leave now" Stephan said everybody began packing there tents they all began walking down the road in front of Stephan in the distance he saw a person with a bag waving. "Who is this" Stephan said. They continued to walk forward. As they got closer they seen a weapon in the guys hand. Stephan pulled out the M9 and pointed it at the guys face "drop your gun now" The guy dropped his gun immediately, "Who are you and what do you want start talking you got 10 seconds" Stephan said. The guy said "my names Rick, Well Rick for short it's actually Ricky I come from a small Town we have Food Water Houses civilization People" Ricky said. "How am I suppose to believe that no place can stay up with the way the world works now" Stephan said. "Well we have" Ricky responded "Let me show you" Ricky said. Everyone looked at each other Stephan pointed the gun at Ricky and loaded it, "how do I know you aren't one of them cannibals" "I'm not what are you even talking about" Ricky said as he put his hands up. "Show us this place now but I'm not removing the gun I don't trust you" Stephan said. They all followed Ricky they got closer to closed in gates a huge wall that was made out of Brick, Two Guards on the outside waved to Ricky. Stephan still holding the Gun to Ricky's head. "Welcome To VollenTown" Ricky spoke. Everybody began looking around inside the first step Stephan took kids were running around at a park in the distance. A Hotdog stand sat right in front of the tree when you first come in. There were over 60 Houses layed out across the town. "There's about 50 of us nothing too crazy" Ricky said, "the leader his names Craig, and his wife's Annie" Ricky spoke. "Your houses will be these ones they are all empty there's 5 of them choose wisely" Everyone began picking there houses. Stephan, Grayson and Eric picked one house to roommate in, Lisa Vanessa Dillan and Molly chose the other house, Colton and Aidan picked the third house, Robby and Will picked the 4th house. Joe and Micheal picked the 5th house. As it grew night everybody began tiring up they all began going into their homes. Stephan brought Grayson upstairs into room 1 out of 3, Grayson lied into bed and began closing his eyes. "Goodnight kid sleep well" Stephan said as he shut the light to the room. Stephan then walked passed room 2 as he did he looked into the room as Eric was already asleep. Stephan walked into the 3rd room and lied on the bed. He slowly began closing his eyes and drifting away into the night.
Oct 13th 8:17 A.M California 2026 VollenTown
The bright sun Beat directly off Stephans face as he slowly began surfacing back to reality. He placed his hands on the ground and stood off the floor. He began looking around the room, he walked out of the door. He walked into Grayson room and seen him sitting up drawing on a piece of paper. "Hi uncle Stephan" Grayson said enthusiastically "Eric gave me a piece of paper to draw on" Grayson said, "That's good hang tight here buddy okay" Stephan said. "Of course" Grayson answered, Stephan began stepping down the stairs. Loud creek Sounds Cracked from the boards as Stephan stepped down the Stairs. He looked out the front door and seen Eric Puffing a Blunt. He then walked into the Kitchen and opened the fridge. The Empty fridge stayed dark dry and warm as no electricity sprung threw the house. He then proceeded to the front door and opened it, "Eric I'm gonna go on a Run for supplies can you watch over Grayson" Stephan said, "yeah I'm not doing nothing" Eric said smushing the top of the Ash that was lit into the ground until it wasn't then he placed it in his Roach bag that he has been saving for years. He stepped inside and proceeded upstairs Stephan walked over to the counter and grabbed his Revolver. He then walked outside, he looked around and seen Ricky in the distance. He got closer, "Hey Ricky do you got a Sniper or something I can borrow to go hunting" Stephan said. "Actually yes follow me" Stephan followed him towards a Huge building, he walked inside as he continued to follow Ricky. As he stepped inside he could see all the guns stacked on each rack with a ammunition box, "this golden Sniper over here is perfect for hunting deer just be careful" Ricky said. "I'm gonna" Stephan said as he grabbed the Sniper he walked outside and began walking over to the gates. Ricky followed behind and began opening the Gateway for him. Stephan held the Sniper and continued to walk. The gates closed behind him,
Oct 13th 1:17 P.M California 2026
Vanessa Finished cooking MeatLoaf using the last of the meat they had gathered in cans. She began preparing a small plate, and sat down. Knocks began repeatedly smashing the door. She looked over "Who is it" Vanessa yelled, "Eric" Eric Said through the door. She opened the door, Eric walked into the house holding Grayson "Hey you got any food he is hungry and Stephan hasn't gotten back yet" Eric said. "Yeah I have some meatloaf sit him down" Vanessa said. Eric put Grayson on the ground and Grayson walked over to the table. He sat down as Vanessa put his plate in front of him, "Enjoy" She said as she walked away to make herself another plate. Grayson began stuffing his face with food. "Wanna smoke" Eric said to Vanessa, "Sure" Vanessa answered. They both exited the house. Standing outside Eric pulled out the blunt and a lighter he found that still works. He lit the blunt and the two of them began to smoke.
Oct 13th 3:18 P.M California 2026
The scope grazed the Deer slowly pointing towards its skull. Stephan regained his balanced and placed it nicely above the deers head. He pulled the trigger, the sniper sound shot off as the bullet exited the gun, smashing threw the deers skull it dropped to the ground. Stephan began walking towards the deer he lifted the deer above his shoulder while holding the sniper. He began walking Back with the deer. Walker noises grew in the distance. He placed the deer on the ground. He then pointed his sniper in the distance towards the walker. He quickly realized it was a Horde of walkers together. "Shit" He mumbled under his breathe. He turned around and blackness covered his face as he seen nothing but darkness, he tried to squirm but the feeling of a fist cracking into his face grew hard as he loss consciousness.
Oct 13th 8:17 P.M California 2026
Stephan slowly opened his eyes, Standing in front of him was Jackson and 5 Men Arnold, Gerald, Jake, John, Mason. Jackson pointed Stephan's Revolver to his head. "What happened to Joey and James" Jackson said. Stephan went to move his arms but they were strapped down. His legs were also strapped down tightly, "Listen I don't know I saw other people in the cell kill him" Stephan said. "How do I know your telling the truth" Jackson Spoke. "Because all I want is peace and I wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone" Stephan said. Jackson looked at him and began untying him. "If I ever find out you lied to me I will kill you" Jackson said. He gave Stephan his revolver. "Do you wanna come with me we can all rebuild be better build better I live in a little town blocked up" Stephan said. "Yes" Jackson replied. John walked into the room Deer on shoulder "We took this from you when we kidnapped you you can have it back. Jackson said they all walked outside.
Oct 13th 9:42 P.M 2026 California
Knocks sprung at Vanessa's door, as Vanessa opened it slowly. Stephan stood there, "Hey you still have Grayson Eric told me he brought him over to you, "Yeah, is it fine if he sleeps here tn this was the first day I got to hang with my nephew, Vanessa said. "Sure" Stephan said. Stephan turned around to a Gun pointed at his Forehead. "Why did a little birdie named Joe Tell me you killed James" Jackson said.

Thanks for Reading Part II Section 19!!