Section 11 and a Half: A Cold Night

The dead leaves brushed away to the wind... walkers roamed the dead earth, what's left...anyway. The flowers died, everything grew cold, and snow started falling hard, 3:00 A.M hits, and the snow became bigger and harder as it now was blizzarding. Austin layed there, tears dripped from his eyes felicity next to him asleep he kissed her head, Austin stood up, he grabbed his axe from the top of the dresser then grabbed some clothes he was given. He walked outside, the snow fell, and he continued walking. He then climbed up the ladder and climbed down the other side... he then began walking through the woods. 3:30 A.M hits. A walker began walking towards him. He lifted the axe and slashed it across the walkers face. The walkers' faces split, and it fell lifeless. Austin saw a walker in the distance, Austin began walking closer to the walker. He picked his axe up and sliced it through the top of the walkers head. The Walkers dead body dropped forward and lay there. "Everything, everyone from the beginning is dead, and I can't bring them back but I want to I want to see them again, I wanna see them alive but I can't, that's never gonna happen again, everything I've known before is gone, I wanted to go to Virginia in hopes to find my parents and I can't even do that because there's no hope... there's no future no matter how many times I think there is gonna be that place where someone I knew from the beginning is gonna be there it's not... and I know that... and now the only thing I have left to fight for is Paisley and Felicity...I need to continue on, " Austin said to himself. As he walked, he came across Matt. "Okay well technically I've known you since the beginning huh" Austin laughed, "yeah I guess so" Matt laughed back "it's so cold out here the snow ain't helping", Matt said "yeah I know where gonna die" Austin replied and laughed. They kept walking through the blizzardy storm they got back, and Matt used the rope he got and swung it up, clipping it to the side of the wall. They both climbed back up and in. "Hey, I got stuff. I gotta do. I'll see you later, Austin," Matt said as he ran off. 4:30 A.M. hit Austin, layed down next to Felicity, was still sound asleep, his eyes closed...

Matt walked to the back of the BIG black house and threw the rope in the window. "Hope this works." he climbed up and got through the window into the huge hallway. "Hell yes," he laughed. He snuck down to the leaders room. He looked around the room "what kinda things do they have in here? Hmmm," he then opened the draw of jesses desk. He pulled out a stack of papers and placed them on the desk. He picked up one paper and read it. His eyes widened he put the paper down and continued going threw them. He read all of the papers. 6:37 hit. "What the f*** that no way oh my god" footsteps rang down the halls as Jesse walked through the door. "No!" Jesse screamed. Then, 2 of the army people grabbed his arm. "That is not how we do things
The bliZZARD stopped...

Thanks for reading. Wait till section 12
MATTS FATE