Section 21 Founder of Evolutionary

1 1/2 years into the Future......... (2025)
Paisley: 7YR
Felicity: 20
Liam: 3 1/2 Years
Stephen: 26 YR

Thunder bounced in sound through the entire sky as rain poured on the ground, hard. Walkers walked all over the Earth. Nothing but death was around, Felicity had one hand on her steering wheel, another holding the throttle. "How long until we get back?" Paisley yelped in the back seat. "We have a long bit of a drive kiddo, remember Evolutionary state is still 30 minutes away, but before that, we have to get gas from a gas station. Or at least the gas can to get gas, " laughed Felicity. "But it's raining, Aunty," Paisley spoke. "Yes, I know it's raining," laughed Felicity. 30 minutes go by, Felicity began pulling up to a large gate opening full of the hardest steel you can find, a huge sign over it states *EVOLUTIONARY STATE*. Felicity looks out her window and gives a big wave towards the big gates. The gates slowly began opening, 10 people on each side, the gate doors weighed over 2 tons. "Welcome home founder," "welcome home founder," "welcome home founder," spread through the entire path as 50,000 people lined up on each side of the car. Felicity waved to everyone, "Thank youuu" she screamed out of the car window driving by. Stephen laughed "this is kinda funny, everytime we leave and come back everyone's always lined up waiting like it's a festival, I mean yeah so what we have been gone for 5 days but that doesent mean we weren't coming back haha" laughed Stephen. Felicity parked her car at her big house, white on the outside with a grey roof. She stepped inside to the pine smelling home, the smell of roses, and fresh air flew into the house. The sun beamed through the window into the house from the kitchen, the smell of Barbeuqe then flew into Stephens nose. "What happened to the rain?" Paisley spoke. "Honestly, no idea," Stephen replied. He then walked out of the house and went the direction of his. Felicity put Liam on the counter and changed his diaper. Paisley walked into the kitchen with the black revolver, "can I go learn to shoot?" she spoke loudly, "uhhh no sorry your too young, Felicity spoke," then sngun from her hands. Felicity walked over to the back of the kitchen and placed the gun inside this box hidden in a cupboard. "Go do the rest of your homework," Felicity spoke to Paisley. Paisley wondered off, Felicity walked over to her desk over in the other room next to the kitchen. She took out her Founders Booklet, she looked through it, she then began writing something down. *I wanna make a new Security system, the one we have is not strong enough for what is out there for all the dangers we have to face towards the future, we have a war upon us, This is WORLD WAR III in our hands as we speak, I don't know about you but the last thing I remember when I was alive was seeing people get vaccinated, all around this world, and then dying one by one faster than the human eye remembers, then this whole world crumpled society fell, everything we knew was gone, and then there's us, and the rest of world. A lot of people out there want us dead, the dead want us dead, and all we can do is pray and fight and hope we will survive through this tragedy, ITS US AGAINST THE DEAD, and this is a war no one thought we would have to fight but we are, we took too long to fight what was coming and this is what we got as a end result, it's 2025 people, I'm surprised I'm able to keep the Year LETS REBUILD SOCIETY AND STRENGTHEN THE ARMY AND PROTECT OUR LIVES* she placed the booklet inside the same box she placed the gun, as nighttime slowly set in. Felicity walked upstairs and checked on Liam, who was crying from just waking up from a nap. She lifted Liam out of the bed and then realized Paisley was nowhere on site, "No, No, No, No, No, No," Felicity scrambled out of her mouth. She ran downstairs with Liam, then rushed out the door and began running Liam in hand, she got up to a doorstep with a Mat in front of the door saying Welcome!, she began knocking on the door loudly, and inside the house you heard the stairs clunk, then the door opened. "Hey, what brings you here so late at night?" Stephen laughed, then he looked down and didn't see Paisley, "paisleys missed." Felicity yelped. "WHAT" Stephen yelled, then ran inside and grabbed the keys to his car, "listen I'm gonna go and look for her you stay here in case she's still here somewhere okay" Stephen spoke, "okay thank you so much" Felicity cried. Stephen stepped in the car. As Felicity began walking back to her house, Stephens car exited through the gates in the distance.