Section 14 A New Survival

Austin, Felicity, Paisley, Nick, Dawson, and Jesse all sat there stuck, "okay so I'm thinking maybe if we act and smell like them, maybe just maybe we could actually get through them, I'm not so sure this plan will work, people may die but this is what needs to get done and it needs to happen fast" Austin spoke. "I'll help, I wanna help so I can get us a walker" Nick said, "okay thank you, Jesse your also helping, if this is gonna get all of us we will need 2 not one, Dawson, I need you to stay with paisley at all times getting out, and I'm gonna lead the Herde away once I'm behind all of them" Austin spoke, "we got this" Nick spoke. Austin and Nick looked at each other. Austin shook his head, Nick did the same, and they both set off to the door. Nick and Jesse and Austin all sat there Nick opened the door, One walker began walking in towards Jesse Nick then closed the door as Jesse stabbed it in the head with his knife, "okay keep it coming" Nick opened the door again, this time 2 more walkers came in, Nick quickly shut the door, Austin killed one walker Nick getting the other, "okay that's 3 this should be enough" Austin said as he picked one up over his shoulders, same with Nick and Jesse. They began walking with the walkers over their shoulder till they got to the group. All 3 walkers were dropped as they lay there. Austin pulled his axe out of his pocket. He gave it a good look, then swung into the walkers stomach and sliced down. Old blood and guts fell out of its stomach. "Whatever you do, try not to breathe in too much," Nick stated. They spent 30 minutes putting walker guts on each other, and now everyone, including Paisley, is covered. "This smells," Paisley whimpered and cried. "I know, I know, but this is what will keep you alive," Felicity stated. "All you have to do is walk and act like a walker. Can you do that?" Austin questioned, "Uh... yeah, I think so, " Paisley answered slightly. "We will make it through this I know we will we always have, yes we lose people yes new people come but us as a whole this group it's still going, breathing, living, and one day it will get there I know it one day we will find peace" Nick spoke holding his gun. They began walking up to the door, walkers smashing against the doors, Jesse slowly opened the door, and the walkers began walking through. Everyone was silent and strong, and Austin looked into the distance as if he felt no fear. Austin began moving forward out of the door into the Herde, Jesse followed, Nick behind, and Dawson and Paisley behind. Felicity then followed as she was doing the finishing touches, adding walker guts to her face. All of them in the Herde, trying to find an exit, an ending, a way out. The smell of dead corpses lingered through the entire area, and rotten flesh scented the air. It began to rain, then pour... "Oh no, no no no no no no" Austin whispered. The walker guts began slowly washing off of everyone. Austin looked over and saw Paisley next to Dawson, A walker went to bite Dawson. Dawson shot it in the head, and 4 walkers began walking towards him. "NO GODDAMNIT NOT PAISLEY," Austin screamed as he began running faster. He got up to Dawson, Austin grabbed Paisley and hid her under his shirt. "They won't be able to get her under here," Austin explained. Austin looked at Dawson and gave a head shake, then from the side and walker bit Dawson in the Neck, the skin tore from his throat and his Adam apple stuck out like a Log on the road. Dawson's eyes rolled into the back of his head as his body dropped. Austin was not showing fear, turned around, and didn't react. Instead, he just kept on going. 20 walkers began eating away at him, felicity got to the end of the herde along with Austin and Paisley, "here take her I gotta lead the herde obviously we gotta wait for Nick first" Nick followed soon after with Jesse. Paisley beside Felicity, Austin took his shirt off so his flesh showed, and the whole herde of walkers began following him. Felicity and the others stayed to the side wearing the clothes still. Jesse looked around Dawson, nowhere in site. Felicity and the group began walking. 2 minutes in there walk, they got up to a HUGE COMMUNITY CALLED *Evolutionary State* 20 soilders 10 on each side began running from all directions pointing there guns out "DROP THE WEAPONS OR WE SHOOT" the group dropped the weapons. Jesse, Nick, Paisley, and Felicity all stood their hands up.

Section 15 Life always changes (OCT 28th)