Section 3 The Wars Beginning

Original main characters: Almon, Austin, Cece, Paisley, Noah, Cassandra, Ashley, Benton

Almon and Ashley Continue on in the Sewers In search for Cassandra. Meanwhile Austin, Noah, Cece, Heaven, and Benton, all got above the ladder. "Goddamn this place is HUGE" Austin said. "Yeah but we need to find a way out and then once we are out one of us has to stay alert and wait for Almon" Noah said. They looked over and Austin saw Daniel (7 foot soilder) on top of the lookout place. "S***, whos taking him down, in order for us to be able to just climb out and escape we have to take him out" Austin said. Everyone looked at him. "Really guys" Austin said as he looked back at the soilder. "He has my axe" Austin said as he stood up. He then full force ran towards Daniel, Daniel turned around and saw him coming he then swung and Austin kept running then ducked slid and stabbed the guy in the leg. Austin then stood up quickly, Daniel looked at him and ripped the knife out of his leg. "Really, so i let you out to bring you to Our Leader and you smacked me in the head with a bat, Nice Try" Daniel said angerly then he picked him up holding Austin by the shirt, then lifting him high above his head he slammed Austin into the ground. "Ahhh" Austin screamed as his back smashed onto the concrete. The guy then got on top of Austin and began smashing his face in. Austin looked over and saw a huge stone rock. Austin then grabbed the Stone rock and cracked it over Daniels Head. Dazed daniel couldent see but tried looking around, Austin slipped his axe out of daniels pocket and sliced it through his skull. "F***" Then austin walked back "Where the hell were you people while i was getting my s*** clapped" Austin said. Noah then laughed a little. "Not gonna lie i would have gotten popcorn if we werent in the middle of a huge a** place full of people who want us dead it seems like" Noah laughed. They kept on. Climbing the top of the ladder to the outside. Everyone looked around Benton nowhere in site. "Wait where is benton" Noah said, "Oh no, Dont tell me he just up and left" Austin replied back. Meanwhile Almon and Ashley walked down the empty Sewer. They then finally came across cassandra with paisley in one of the homemade cells. A Gunshot sounds as a bullet splits through the back of Ashleys head. Ashleys head bounced forward as she fell face first into the ground. "Your not going anywhere" A Familiar voice sounded. "Maggi" (An old Exfriend in the book) Almon said. "You guys trespassed where i was holding my things that locked freezer your buddy smashed through that lead to a place you guys dont want to be, Im so pissed and now you guys are all going to fix this mess I dont care if i have to kill each and every one of you" Maggi replied." Cassandra looked over at maggis face, Then ran as fast as she could, but before she could make it maggi shot her in the leg. The burn of the leg made her fall quickly to the floor. Her forehead bounced off the ground still alive she looked up and grabbed maggis leg. She began trying to stand up. Almon then ran over and jumped over cassandra, Tackling maggi in the process. Almon lifts up cassandra and cassandra used all of her strength she had in her to pull herself up. Still her leg held her down as the bullet went through her kneecap. Maggi started to Stand back up as Almon then drove his knee into her nose. Then he grabbed cassandra and tried to run with her. "Im slowing you down Almon, Just leave me" Cassandra said "No" Almon muttered. Almon then came to a hault when he realised he cant climb with her and she wouldent be able to climb. "Just leave me here please, Those people out there they need you more than ever" Cassandra cried, "You and Ashley are like my only mother figures left i havent been able to contact my mother for days" Almon mumbled under his breathe. "go and survive" She studdered for a momment. Then Almon started climbing up with paisley. Tears drove from both there faces. "Im sorry" Almon said as he closed the lid, "I SEE ALMON WITH PAISLEY" Noah said "Wheres Cassandra" Austin mumbled. Almon climbed up with paisley. "Bro are you okay, You dont look so good, And where is cassandra" Austin said "Shes not gonna make it she got shot in the leg" Almon said. "And Ashley" Noah said. "Nope she died" Almon said "Where is Benton" Almon muttered. "To be honest when Austin went to fight off this big guy benton just dissapeared like i think he ran off" Noah said. "Sh** How were you guys mot paying attention" Almon yelled. "Well we have to go right now While we still have the chance" Austin said. The group climbed down the other side where there was grass and a hugeeeee forest to go through. Nighttime started to roll by. "We have lost 3 people important to us, Somethings got to change" Austin said. They kept walking and noticed a familiar place "Is that the baseball field" Almon said. "It sure is" Noah replied with a smirk. The group then ran down the hill into the baseball field. "Who wants to start a fire" Austin laughed "I will" Noah said as he left to get supply wood and gasoline from his old house down the street, Noah kept Walking down the street. He came across someone in the distance. "Whos that" Noah yelled. Then walked closer as he got closer he noticed a familiar face. "Holy s*** James your aliveeee" Noah screeched, Then shook his hand. They began walking down to noahs old house once they got there james began lifting up some of the wooden planks on the ground, and so did Noah. They began walking back. "So where have you been?" Noah said. "I've been doing my own thing," James replied. They got back to the baseball field as Noah dropped the hard board like plank on the ground. Austin had made a fire pit out of rocks for the time being. "James bro, holy s*** has it been a long damn time?" Almon laughed and shook his hand. Paisley sat near the fire pit as Austin threw the wood in there. He began to pour gasoline on the wood as if it were a gas tank. He then lit the fire with a lighter, and it flew into flames. The night went on, and everyone fell asleep in the dugout, Besides Almon. Morning came as the sun started coming out. The leftover grass was damp, The trees moved to the breeze as if it were a wave of leaves. Meanwhile, at maggis. "Ricky stand guard," Maggi said fastly. "Were going to War, And this is happening Today Right now, Get the Soilders ready stat" She commanded. 27 soldiers lined up alongside Ricky and Maggi Ricky in the back of the line Maggi up front. They marched towards the baseball field where maggi saw james and Noah go. They continued on Marching. Finally They saw the baseball field as all 27 men. Geared up with weapons continued marching. Almon looked into the distance. "Guys, We have a problem," He said fearfully. Austin looked over. "This is gonna be bad," Austin said. The rest of the group looked. They started to panick. James looked over at Almon Almon and looked back. The group stood there and looked at 27 guys geared up in Soilder suits with guns, including maggi and Ricky, marching towards them.

Thank You Guys So Much For Reading this war, as you can see. On Section 4, there's a whole lot of hell to come as the war is not finished it only just started.