Section 16 Crying out

Liam lay in Felicitys hand. Stephen walked in "hey he's adorable," Stephen spoke. "Thank you," Felicity responded.
Meanwhile, Nick ran down the long road, Horde behind him, growling loudly. As he ran, he tripped over a rock, and his leg caved sideways where a loud crack sound hit. CRKKKKKKK. His bone snapped into 2 half's "AHHHHGHHHH" he screamed as he fell, and his head smacked the pavement. Bouncing off the ground twice, blood began to gush he felt the top of his head where it was super hot. He looked at his hand, which was now covered in blood. Things began to twist and turn in his vision as if he spun around 4 times and got dizzy. He attempted to get up, and he did."S*** I need help!!! Someone, " Nick screamed. "Anyone" the walkers came closer, then in the distance a blurry figure came closer, "It's not your time to die" Austin said shooting the walkers and lifting him above his shoulder "your gonna survive I Promise" Austin said. Nicks eyes began closing, Nick felt as if when his eyes close he's dead... just a feeling caught on to him. Blood continued to drip from his snapped leg. His eyes closed. They then opened back up, and only this time, there was a Huge Bright Light beaming from the ceiling. "He's alive. He's alive," Nick heard in the distance, and just like that, the entire room unblurred, and poof he noticed he was in the hospital. The doctor came in and dipped the breathing machine they had to help him out of his mouth. A whole lot of air shot into his lungs as he breathed in. "W-what," Nick said. "Told you your surviving," Austin laughed "your a tough ass." Stephen laughed, "Enjoy your new Prostetiqe leg that can bend," Stephen said. The nurses all untied the straps off of Nicks arms. Nick stood off the bed, "woah" he laughed. "Well, now that you're all ready, we should get going and head on to Virginia," Jesse said. "Alright, I'm ready when you are," Stephen said. "I guess let's go," Austin spoke. " Austin, Felicity, Nick, Stephen, Jesse, Paisley, Liam, and Christie all stepped out the front doors of Evolutionary town. Naty waved them bye and so did the soilders. They continued walking into the woods, Austin with his Axe, Nick with his sniper rifle, Felicity with her sword and black revolver, Jesse with his suppressor pistol, Stephen with his Machete, and Christie with a metal bat with spikes coming from it. Paisley walked behind Austin. Liam In Nicks arms while his sniper rifle is on his back, and Stephen holding the bag of formula over his shoulders. "Keep going where almost to Delaware, then we have to get through Maryland, and then we hit Virginia where the CDC is," Stephen said. "See, I think that we will make it. We will survive, and we will get stronger," Nick said and kept walking. This journey ahead still had a little ways to go.

Section 17 The Last Hope is coming next