Part 2 Section 3- A Sorry Sole

Pay attention!!!!! To every single thing happening in each book. If you don't you will be confused. Trust me. Enjoy.

April 7th 8:00 P.M Adam slowly opened his door, he looked outside, quietness spread across the land. He began walking up to the building that said, "Bank" Walked over to the glass doors. "Closed" Read the signs. He ran into the back of the building he began looking around, he didn't notice anybody, he ran to the doors and tried to open them. The doors proceeded to be locked. He took off his katana that sat on his back. He then raised it up and sliced through the back glass doors. Glass shattered all over the ground, he proceeded into the building. He began walking upstairs *pfft* the sound of the guns bullet released from a gun. The bullet entered Adams stomach. Adam fell Backwards down the stairs. Footsteps sounded down the stairs, Adam held his stomach as blood poured out. His katana went through his leg. He looked down at his leg and then his stomach. "F***" Adam spoke. "First you kill my men and sneak out of my surgery facilities, then you break into my bank" The mysterious man spoke. He raised his pistol at Adams Forehead. Adam looked directly at the gun, holding his stomach tightly. *PFFT* the bullet from the pistol released and smashed through Adams forehead lying there, the mysterious man lifted the lifeless body up and began walking to the basement door, he then proceeded downstairs. The door to the basement of the bank closed.
Meanwhile, 10:00 P.M April 7th
"Jimmy I see the door to the building you said he was talking about up ahead" Dillon spoke.
"He honestly shoulda been out here already looking for us or standing by it I don't see him" Jimmy spoke. In the distance, the leaves crackled, "what was that" Jimmy spoke as he looked around. He turned around to see a man standing there with a Rifle. "Woah who are you" Jimmy spoke taking 3 Steps back. "The names Paul" Paul spoke. "I'm just walking around I do it every night, I honestly like to go hunting, I live over in that huge City like area, What are kids like you doing out so late" Paul Spoke. "Uh we were here to see a friend but he like never showed up" Dillon spoke. "You guys ain't from in there" Paul asked. "No sir" Jimmy Answered as he nudged Dillon. "Okay well do you want to get in" Paul asked. "Yes" Jimmy spoke. "Follow me" Paul answered and began walking. They followed behind him, "you see that door, that's for civilians who wanna hunt and leave and come back quietly at night, everyone who lives here gets a key I'll let you guys in, don't get into no trouble and certainly don't get me into trouble" Paul Spoke. He began walking over to the door, he put the key in and twisted and unlocked the door. The door opened and they proceeded in. They continued walking. "You best get on your way now and find your friend" Paul spoke. "Okay thanks" Jimmy answered. Jimmy and Dillon continued walking. They walked by Austin and Stephan, and continued to walk past. 2 hours went by 12:45 A.M April 8th 2026, "where would Adam even be around this place. Like I don't know who would know him or anybody that could tell us where he is located or where he's at, maybe there's a town hall around here or something" Jimmy spoke. They began to look around for a town hall, but there wasn't one in sight, cars drove past them, "this is unlike anything I've seen honestly" Dillon spoke. "It's been about 3 years into this bulls*** and I haven't seen a working car until now" Dillon spoke again. Jimmy looks over and sees Austin again "he looks sorta familiar" he began walking over to Austin, "hey do you know this kid named Adam, I'm sorry I'm only asking cause you just were the only familiar face in this place" Jimmy asked slowly, "uh yeah I'm actually looking for him too his house is empty" Austin spoke. "The last place I went said he committed suicide but I doubt it he would never do that" Austin said with certainty, "yeah no he wouldent we were just emailing" Jimmy replied. "Emailing about what" Austin questioned. "Well, we should talk more about that later we have to try and find him right" Jimmy spoke. "Yeah you are right" Austin said briefly. "So I guess what do we do from here" Dillon asked. "No idea but follow me to my house" Austin spoke. "So where do you live around here" Austin asked. "I don't" Jimmy replied. "Then how are you even here" Austin spoke. "This Hunter dude let me in" Jimmy said. "What about the emails, Out in that world there is no email unless you got a good service connection or wifi and that's a very low possibility" Austin spoke. "Well I live in a community as well but defiantly not as developed as this one" Jimmy chuckled. They all began walking through Austin's door. The door closed.
Meanwhile... April 8th 7:00 A.M a Huge house with a sign in the front stating "This is Pauls house do not enter" layed flat on the end of the long road. The house was burnt down though, pieces of the house were spread across the land. "David" Johnny called. "What do you want why aren't you working we got to get this done I got a bank to attend" David answered grabbing 4 planks of wood and bringing them to his truck. "Sorry boss I just want to know what happened" Johnny asked. "Gas leak blue the house does it really matter" David answered continuing to walk to his truck. He threw in the back the 4 planks of wood. "Well is the guy okay at least" Johnny asked, "do your damn work, and no He's dead" David answered. "Right" Johnny looked at David and began to walk back to the house. "Damn kids" David spoke to himself.

Thanks for Reading!!! I hope you enjoyed.