Part II Section 21-Shallow Spines

3 Years Later
Oct 14th 7:02 A.M 2029 California
Grayson (6 years old) stood off the bed and walked downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, and grabbed the milk. From it as the electricity now ran threw wires throughout the town. He put the milk on the counter and looked around for a little cereal cup. He found fruit loops and closed the cupboards. He then placed them on the table and poured the milk. He put the milk back in the fridge and started to eat. The sound of footsteps cracked down the stairs as Stephan came down, Bushy black beard and hair the same way. Dressed in a Car-hart, a tanned hoodie, jeans, and boots. He walked over to Grayson. "Hi kid, glad you're okay. How's the food?" Stephan said, walking by, "it's great. I'm glad we can actually eat food now," Grayson said. "Me too," Stephan replied. "Can I go over Uncle Dillons and play with Sadie?" Grayson said. "Uh, I gotta check with him first. Stay here with Rylie while I go check. Okay, she's awake if you wanna go see her," Stephan said. "Thank you, Uncle Stephan. Grayson said as he dropped the spoon in the unfinished bowl of cereal, Stephan walked over to the front door and opened it. He began walking towards Dillons house. Molly began walking outside, "Hey, Molly is Dillon home," Stephan yelled. "Yeah, go right in. I gotta run errands. Molly said as she continued to walk off. Stephan walked into the house. Sadie was inside (3 years old) playing with blocks. "Dillon," Stephan said out loud, trying to get his attention, Dillon poked his head around the corner of the living room. "Stephan, what's up?" Dillon spoke. "Mind if Grayson comes by and plays with Sadie, he's been asking," Stephan said. "Sure thing," Dillon replied. Stephan nodded as he walked outside the house. He began walking towards his house, Slchhhh. The sound of a slice, then a pop rose as the tip of a knife, jabbed into the back of Stephan. His mouth opened as he gasped for breath. The man in a hood began running in the other direction. Molly, in the distance, saw Stephan drop to the ground. She immediately ran as fast as she could. As she got closer, she could see the blood dripping down his back. "DILLLLLON!" She screamed. The door opened as Dillon ran outside towards Stephan. He lifted Stephan into the air but was careful not to puncture the knife deeper. He ran into the house and then ran upstairs. Molly followed behind running as fast as she could to get all her equipment as well. Dillon lay Stephan on his stomach on the table bed. Molly ran into the room. "Go get me a Rag of some sorts," Molly said to Dillon. " Dillon ran out of the room and began looking for Rags. He ran into the bathroom and grabbed a rag hanging up. As he ran towards the room, he heard the knife pop out. He ran into the room and handed her the rag. She began to tightly compress it where the hole was. She got her stitches and began stitching the slice back up. "Let me go get Grayson," Dillon said. He ran out of the room and then down the stairs. He opened the door in the front and walked to Stephan's house. He knocked at the door. Eric opened the front door. "Hey Dillon what's up" Eric said, "Stephan said Grayson wanted to come over and went to come back and get him but was stabbed so I'm coming to get him" Dillon said, "WHAT" Eric yelled. "He's still alive. Molly's trying to save him," Dillon said. "Do we even know who got him?" Eric asked. "Nope," Dillon replied. "That's wild." Eric said Grayson came walking up to the door. "You ready to go?" Dillon said. "Yes!" Grayson said in excitement they walked out of Stephan and Eric's house. Dillon and Grayson walked towards Dillons house and entered the front door. Grayson ran over to Sadie, and Dillon walked up the stairs. He walked into the room to see Stephan Laying there. "My back feels like it's tearing off, but I'm alive," Stephan chuckled as soon as Dillon entered the room. "Good, I was so worried for a moment you practically saved my family," Dillon said. Dillon walked out of the room and found Molly. "Hey I love you are you okay" Dillon said "yeah that was just terrifying I saw him get stabbed and was in shock saw him fall and the guy ran but I didn't see who it was so who knows what can happen now" Molly said. "You're right," Dillon answered. "We definitely need more supplies than what we got, that's for sure. I'm gonna go scavenging. See what I can find. I'll bring Aidan along," Dillon said.
Oct 14th 12:15 P.M 2029 California
Dillon walked out of the house and began walking towards Aidan's house. He stepped up the steps and knocked on the door a few times inside the house footsteps were heard coming downstairs. The front door creaked open. "Hey Dillon, what's up?" Aidan said, "Nothing much, we need supplies wanna go on a run with me," Dillon said. "Sure, let me grab my Rifle. "Okay, bet," Dillon said. Aidan walked into his room, grabbed his rifle, and walked downstairs. They both began walking towards the gate and continued on. Walking through the woods, they came across a few walkers. Dillon stabbed one in its skull, and then another Aidan did the same. They began hearing a lot of walker noise. Louder than they've never heard it. Dillon turned his head to see a horde of walkers going north. "Holy s***," Dillon said. "How many are there?" Aidan replied. "I don't know, but this was definitely not a smart way to go," Dillon said. "There going straight towards where we are living Vollentown won't survive this we need to make it back before they get there first. Then, out of nowhere, a hand went over both their mouths. Dillon and Aidan began noticing they were being dragged. Dillon tried to fight and got injected with a needle. He began slowly closing his eyes. Aidan was careful not to make the same mistake. The walkers continued on North.
Meanwhile, Oct 14th, 4:25 P.M 2029 California
Eric walked outside the house and lit his blunt. He began puffing away. He looked over and noticed walkers all piled up at the gates, and the walls started to break slowly. "What the f***?" He said to himself, "EVERYBODY THE GATES WALKERS," Eric yelled. Mason, along with some of the soldiers and the entire town, began running towards the gates to keep the wall up and block off the gates. Eric ran to Vanessa's house. He knocked on the door, Vanessa opened the door, "what is happening" Vanessa said panicking, "so Molly said Dillon and Aidan left earlier and now there's a horde at our gates I need to go find them and make sure there still out there" Eric said, "Help everyone kill the Horde and keep the gates up" Eric spoke afterwards. He then began running towards the escape latch and began climbing down it. He began running down the hall and climbing up the other side. He grabbed onto the grass and pulled himself up. He began searching the woods for Dillon and Aidan. He continued to walk, and he looked into the distance and saw a rifle. He walked closer and noticed writing on it. *Aidans Rifle* was carved into it with German writing below it. He lifted the rifle into the air and noticed no blood was on it and put it over his shoulder, and continued to walk. In the distance, he saw a building with carvings on the walls. *Scavengers* read the carvings. He slowly walked up to the building and went to open the door. It was locked, he thought about it and began walking around the building. In the distance was an open window. He slowly creeped up to the window and took a peak inside. Dillon and Aidan sat across from each other. He bent his head back down. He slowly creeped into the building and walked over to the door. He flicked the lock and locked it. "Eric," Dillon said, Eric looked at Dillon. "I'm gonna get you out, man." Eric said he began to untie the Ropes, keeping him from moving. He untied the ropes, then began untying Aidan's ropes. Clicks at the door knob sounded as it was trying to twist. "WHO LOCKED THIS DOOR" Agent Fracs Yelled "YOU ALL KNOW LEADER ROSWOLD TOLD EVERYBODY NOT TO LOCK THIS DAMN DOOR AND THAT THE WINDOW WAS OPEN WHY IS EVERYBODY A MORON" Fracs screamed "Agh I guess I'll go get the keys" Fracs sighed. Eric began untying Aidan as fast as he could he looked up and saw IZC planted in Black Ink and another one carved on the window. The keys started clicking into the doorknob. He untied Aidan and grabbed him, jumping out of the window he began running, looked over, and saw a white helicopter. "No, F****** Way," He yelled. Him and Dillon continued to run down the field in the forest, running through all the trees. They got up to Vollentown, the entire place looked overrun, the gates fell down in the front area, and walkers were everywhere. "This is f*****," Eric said as Aidan woke up quickly and stood off of Eric's arms. "Oh no," Aidan said.
Meanwhile... Oct 14th 7:26 P.M 2029 California
Vanessa Molly Stephan Grayson and Sadie all bunked up in Molly and Dillons house. "There's so many out there how are we suppose to find everyone a lot of the people died as soon as the walkers blew in" Vanessa said nervously, "Well I can hardly stand but I do know how to kill these walkers I've been doing it for years I can find them" Stephan said, "No f****** way" Molly said. "It's the only way," Stephan said as he grabbed the machete, standing up on the wall. "WAIT," Vanessa said. Stephan opened the door and closed it behind. Rain began pouring slowly. He stabbed a walker in the head with a head, then stabbed another and began dragging them towards the house. He used all his strength, pulling 350+ pounds. He kicked the door 3 times, trying to symbol a knock. Molly opened the door, and he slid them inside. "Okay, so I've done this once. I'm gonna get up with anybody who wants to come with, and we can walk with the walkers to each house," Stephan said. "That sounds better," Molly replied. "I'll go my brothers still out there," Vanessa said. "I'll stay with the kids," Molly spoke. Stephan began gutting the walkers with the machete, and he began putting the walker guts on Vanessa. He then began putting walker guts all over himself. "Walk like them do not act different and breathe slowly don't make any sounds," Stephan said. He then slowly opened the door, and they walked outside. "It's just sprinkling so it won't wash off," Stephan said. Vanessa nodded slightly, and they kept walking. They began walking the direction of Robbie's house. They walked towards the door and knocked. Robby ran to the door and peeked outside and slowly opened it and waved them in. Vanessa and Stephan walked into the house, "There's walkers everywhere out there," Robby said. "Yeah, we can take them. I know we can this has happened to me a long time ago. We just need to group up against them . Together is way stronger," Stephan said. "That's very true." Will walked into the room. Stephan and Will made eye contact, "You guys, are you following us back? we have to get to Micheal and Joes first, but" Stephan said. "Yeah," Robby replied. "We gotta get a few walkers to Gut up," Stephan said. Stephan and Robby walked outside and killed a few walkers. They both began dragging the 3 dead bodies back inside. They began slicing open the walkers with the machete. Old blood spewed everywhere all over them. Stephan put the guts back on himself, "I need to head to my house alone while you guys go , Joes and Michaels Rylie is still there," Stephan said. They all put guts on themselves and prepared. They began opening the door and walking outside. Stephan split off midway through. He continued on to his house. He got closer to the door and opened it slowly. It was unlocked. He stepped through the doorway and closed the door. He walked upstairs. He looked in his room. Rylie sat there with a gun pointed at the door. "Oh my f****** God, it's just you." She stood up, ran over to him, and kissed him. "Hey, is our baby okay? You didn't stress too much," Stephan said. "Yes." She smiled. "Listen we have to put walker guts all over you and we need to go to Mollys house trust me it's safer there I will have to leave cause I gotta meet back up with Robby Will Vanessa at Joes and Micheals" Stephan said. She nodded and kissed him again. He walked outside, took the machete, and smashed it through the walkers skull. The walker dropped onto the ground. He began dragging its body as fast as he could. Walkers came from the side of him he stabbed them both as fast as he could he continued to drag the walker to the house. He opened the door as he dragged the walker inside. He put walker guts all over Rylie, and they both set outside. They began slowly walking through the walkers. "Go slow, no sound," he whispered. They continued to walk. They slipped into Dillon and Mollys house. Dillon Eric and Aidan Molly Grayson and Sadie were all in the living room sitting around each other. Rylie sat down next to Grayson. "Hey," she said. Stephan smiled. He turned around and walked back outside the door. Closing it behind him, he continued to walk through the walkers. He got up to Joe and Micheals' door. He slowly opened it, Robby, Vanessa, Will, Joe, and Micheal all stood there talking. "Hey, you guys ready?" Stephan said. Everybody nodded, Stephan walked outside and killed 5 walkers. Robby and Will grabbed them and dragged them back. Stephan helped. They all got inside the house and closed the door behind them. They gutted up, and all had old human guts and blood all over them. They all walked outside and walked past all the walkers they got to Dillon and Mollys house and walked inside. Closing the door, Stephan locked it behind him. "Okay, so this is gonna be tiring but"- gunshots sounded outside the house, lots of them. Stephan turned his head and walked up to the window slowly he pushed down the blinds and looked outside. Eric stood up and did the same "Wait where's Li-s?" Outside was a white helicopter with the words IZC. All the walkers were dead, and there were 10 men. One of them began spraying IZC on the ground. They all had Big high tech masks. "We are f*****" Eric said, "Shut the lights," Stephan said. The lights shut off, and they all got into a hiding position. A huge bang smashed the door open. 1 guy came walking in, pointing a gun out. "I KNOW PEOPLE ARE IN HERE I SAW THE LIGHT SHUT OFF!" the guy yelled. "Come Quietly or get shot!" The guy yelled again. Aidan jumped from behind the couch he grabbed the machete and swung at the guy, Aidan missed, and the guy put the 50 Cal to Aidan's chest. "I said come quietly." The guy pulled the trigger. Blasting holes in Aidan's chest. He dropped to the ground immediately. "I don't wanna kill anymore of you show yourself my name is Agent Fracs You got info on a girl who escaped our base 4 Years ago please we don't want to hurt her we need her" Agent Fracs said. Dillon stood up with his hands raised. Agent Fracs pointed his gun at Dillon "anymore of you," Agent fracs asked. "Yes," Dillon said they all began standing up, including Grayson and Sadie. The house got floored. They began putting everyone in handcuffs and knocked them out with needles. They picked up Grayson and Sadie and brought them to the helicopter. They began putting everybody else in the Trucks that sat beside the helicopters. Aidan began to turn gray he stood up he heard the helicopter noise and began drooling blood dripped from his lips he began running towards the door the helicopter began flying off and so did the Vehicles "RAAAAA" Aidan screamed and Moaned. "RHYYYYYYAAAAA" He continued to moan as he continued to run towards the helicopter noise.

Thank You For Reading Part II Section 21 Shallow Spines!!