Section 4 The War

Austin quickly ran over to the dugout and sat. He immediately pulled out a wierd looking phone he found in the sewers. Almon ran over to Austin, James, and Noah stood ground. Noah, pointing his pistol he got back from the sewers. James Holding his Crossbow He carried on his back. "I have 3 arrows left," he mumbled. He took one arrow and put it on the crossbow, He then pointed it at Ricky standing in the back then towards Maggi. Cece pulled out her meatclever she got back from maggi during her escape. Paisley ran over into the dugout. The 27 Soilders continued to March. Austin and Almon ran over. "I will be back. "i have a plan," Austin said as he ran up the field and ran down the street. "We are f*****" Cece said. The 27 people got to the baseball field and started marching down the hill. They got to the bottom. Noah shot one of the Soilders square in the mouth. The soilder dropped, leaving 26 more. "DROP. YOUR. WEAPONS. NOW, " Ricky said. The group stood there and dropped their weapons. "Almon, step forward," Maggi said, Almon moved forward. Ricky walks up and punches Almon with his pistol over the top of his head. The side of his head near his eyebrow busted open, blood dripped from his left eyebrow down to his cheek as he fell backward. Cece lifted her meat clever as fast as she could, She ran towards maggi and went to swing. Ricky raised his gun up, and he then shot her in her ribcage. A weird feeling sprung as she bled out through her ribs as the bullet entered her lung, she struggled to breathe as she fell to the ground, her head bounceing off the grass. "Nice try," Maggi laughed. "YOU MOTHERF*****" Noah screamed. Noah lifted his pistol up and shot Maggi in her heart. She immediately died as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Ricky started hauling to Noah, As he got closer to Noah, a silver sword sliced through his neck and decapated his head, His body lifelessly fell. "AUSTIN YOU BROUGHT FELICITY," Almon screamed. Felicity had a bag of guns and threw Almon a Black revolver, then tossed James an Ak. All 26 soldiers stopped. James put his crossbow on his back and lifted the Ak. "We surrender, We dont want a war, You win," all the soldiers dropped their weapons. Felicity patched up the side of Almons' head where it was dripping blood. Austin looked around, Noah nowhere in sight. "What the f***?" Austin said, "Oh no," Almon muttered. "Well, someone has to look for him," Heaven said in the corner, "where were you?" Austin screeched, "you literally haven't done anything. Where did you go?" Almon angerly said. "I had to get away i just couldn't," Heaven replied. "Fine, that's reasonable," Austin said. James walked up to Austin, "I will keep these people in check. You have to find Noah, You and Almon," James said. Almon and Austin looked at each other and agreed. "Thank you, James," Austin said. "Anytime," James replied.

Yet another section down, yet more things to come up next, Austin and Almon are in search of Noah, along the way they meet new people. Surprises happen and so much more!!!!! Be ready