Section 18 a wrong turn

Recount of people alive: Austin, Felicity, Paisley, Stephen, Christie, Liam, Jesse

Austin walked through the dark forest, blood dripped from his arm, and teeth marks dagged deep into his skin on his bone. He kept walking, "ahhhh f***" he spoke, then he fell to the ground, "this is it this is it this is it it's over I actually died I'm actually going to die" he spoke kneeling and looking at the ground. Everything began looking dizzy then he looked up and saw someone in the distance, "BABY, BABY, Baby hey hey hey stay with me stay with me it's okay, I'm here I'm here" Felicity spoke. He tapped him off his cheek. "What do I do? What can I do? Please STEPHEN HELP, PLEASE. I don't know what to do?" Austin became non responsive. "You can cut his arm off to stop the infection from spreading but it'll only work if it's not too far in him which I think it's already to late but we can still attempt it" Stephen said, "Yes Yes let's attempt it" felicity spoke. She pulled her sword out of her back pocket. She lifted it high in the air and then swung down as hard as she could. The sword sliced into his arm through the skin and slashed inside his bone, "AHHHHHHH" he screamed, "THE SWORD IS STUCK" felicity yelled as she tried to pull it out off the bone, "ITS IN HIS BONE OH MY GOD" Blood gashed everywhere all over the ground everywhere. Stephen ran over and then grabbed the sword from her hand. Still in Austin's arm, he twisted one way, then the other back to that one way again. The sword ripped off his bone, "AHHHHH" Austin screamed again. Then Stephen lifted up and swung down as hard as he can, the sword gashed through the bone, and his arm detached from his body, and blood continued to pour from his arm. "AHHHH F***," Austin screamed again. "I'm bleeding out like a goddamn F****** headless chicken," Austin spoke. Felicity took the lighter she had in her pocket and lit the end of his bone, "AHHHHH, Holy s***" Austin spoke, Stephen pulled out bandages that were in the bag Christie was holding he handed her the bandages, "Don't wrap it too tightly you will cut off circulation" Stephen spoke, she began wrapping it, not too tight. He then handed her the vet wrap, "Now wrap this twice," he spoke. She wrapped the vet wrap twice around Austin's arm. Austin then began trying to stand up, and he did. They all began walking back to the camp, Austin slowly walking, but he was alive. "The camp is like 2 minutes down we can make it from here" Walkers began walking throughout the forest, 12:00 A.M hits, coldness brushed off Stephens fingertips, 10 walkers came from the side Austin, Felicity, Stephen all walked until they hit there camp. "UNCLE AUSTIN!" Paisley screamed and ran up to him and gave him a big hug, "Where is Nick?" Christie asked, "He, He is dead," Austin replied."NOOOO," Paisley cried and ran over to the beginning part of the fence where the doorway opening was. Paisley then walked over next to the fire and fell asleep. Everyone did the same. Hours went by, and the fire went out around 5:00 A.M... Austin got up to make sure everyone is safe and nothing came after them. Before he knew it, 8:00 A.M. hits the sun, brewed over the trees, the grass a little damp the trees wet, everyone began standing up. "Felicity, we gotta get moving, or we all won't be making it anywhere," Austin spoke. Felicity, who lay next to Liam, handed him to Christie, "Hold him for me." Felicity asked Christie, nodded, and took Liam. "We can go to threw Maryland" Stephen spoke, "I guess let's do that then" Austin said as Stephen stood up and then took Liam from Christie, "I got him for you guys" Stephen spoke, "okay thanks" Christie replied. The group set off 7 left Austin, Stephen, Christie, Paisley, Liam, Jesse, Felicity. Hours and hours and hours go by, and they reached a huge sign that said, "WELCOME TO MARYLAND* "Well, where just one step closer?" Austin spoke, "yes, yes, we are, " Felicity replied back. Felicity walked up and kissed Austin, "your amazing your brave and your tough and I'm glad your still alive" Felicity said looking into his eyes "I love you" Felicity then said after, "I love you too, Felicity" Austin replied. They kissed again.

Section 19 Loose Ends coming November 5th/ 6th