Section 29- The Road To Hell

January 1rst, 2026... 9:45 A.m
The sound of birds Chirping spread across the Land. The temperature reached 45 degrees F. It was fairly cold, and snow fell from the sky. The bright white colored flakes flew fast. "Adam," Adam slowly opened his eyes, "we gotta get setting up, we gotta search for Courtney," Noah spoke. "Alright, G," Adam stood up and walked by his computer set, Adam put on his jacket and gloves, then proceeded towards the door he grabbed his Katana off the wall. And his holster slid the holster through his arms onto his back. He took his katana and put it through the holster holes placed in the back. The katana sat laying face down on his back. He then grabbed his revolver off his Tv Stand. He loaded his revolver and placed it in his gun holster. They proceeded out the door. Ashton standing in the distance Began to announce on the speakers "Everyone stand your ground, everyone stay alert at all times, A search and rescue will be taking place today, to search for a fellow survivor named Courtney"
Meanwhile... January 1rst, 2026 10:00 A.M
Austin, Courtney, Stephan, Liam, Greyson, Lathers, and Mike all began walking down the long Grassy Woods. Sounds of Birds chirping Spread Across the Land.
In The distance layed a Tobacco Shack. "What the hell do they have these in Ohio?" Austin spoke. "I guess," Stephan replied. Austin Bursted through the door, He began searching around the entire Shaq, he opened a cabinet, inside the cabinet above the sink Lied  a Tub full of Glo Cart Extracts, with 3 pens laying besides them, A battery charger with a box attached, "hold up, I don't even think there's electricity to charge these" Austin laughed, Austin tapped the pens Button 5 times, 3 colored lights sparked the pen. Red Blue Green. "It turns on," Austin spoke excitedly. Austin grabbed the Tub full of Carts and began opening the top. He proceeded to pull a cart from the box and began screwing it on the pen. "Let's put this baby to the test," Austin spoke. Austin pressed his lips to the tip of the Glo, and he began to suck on the cart. He released his mouth from the cart and inhaled into his lungs. He held the smoke in for 3 seconds and then released. A cloud of smoke puffed out of his mouth. "That tasted fire if only Almon was still alive," Austin spoke, then stopped. Courtney sat there looking down, "I'm sorry," Austin spoke. "It's fine," Courtney softly said. "Alright, we gotta keep moving, I'm def taking this. Who else wants a cart and pen? There's only 3" Austin spoke. "Me," Courtney replied. Austin hands over the pen along with a Glo Extract cart box with the name *Apocalyptic Blues* colored in Dark Shiny Blue. On the back read *Government Warning: THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS CANNABIS, A SCHEDULE I CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS/MINORS. CANNABIS MAY ONLY BE POSSESSED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER UNLESS THIS PERSON IS A QUALIFIED PATIENT. CANNABIS USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS IABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm* Courtney looked at the box closely and slowly opened it. She pulled out the cart and pulled off the rubber pieces. "This seems Lethal," Courtney spoke. "Mines Mango Haze," Austin said. Austin handed Stephan his own pen and cart. "Mines Black Mamba 24," Stephan spoke. "That carts fire," Austin said. Mike stood in the back and watched. Courtney picked up 4 year old Greyson while Austin walked with Liam. They all began to exit the Shaq, "Funny how I didn't see any tobacco products." Austin spoke. They all began walking down the woods and, in the distance, layed a huge border. With big doors. "I think we are here," Courtney spoke as they grew closer. A loud bang grew in the distance, and Austin picked up Liam, More loud bangs came from the distance. The color of Crimsom red leaked down Austin's face, Stephan rushed over to Liam and grabbed him while Mike ran towards Austin to help, "I don't feel anything."Wait... OH NO LIAM" Austin Yelled, Blood dripped from the back of Liam's head, Austin grabbed Liam and held him tightly Crying, Stephan Grabbed Liam from Austins hand, And pressed his fingers against his neck. "There's no pulse he's gone," Stephan softly spoke. Austin Screamed in Anger and sadness, as he grabbed his Pistol From his holster and began running, *SLAM* Austin fell face first into the ground, rolling over he looked up, seeing mike over him with his gun. Mike pointed the pistol directly at Austins Forehead, "sorry bro, but this is how it has to be," Mike spoke. A hard, crushing feeling sprung upon mikes Throat. Lathers spun Mike around and flipped him from below his legs. Mike fell flat on his back. The pistol flew in the air backward out of eyesight view. Mike pulled out his pocket knife and swiftly sliced Lathers leg. A sharp pain struck lathers right knee as he fell backward onto the ground. Mike got up and ran to lathers, Mike got on top of lathers and began punching him, *CRACK* blood poured down from mikes skull as he went crashing to the ground full of wet and heavy leaves. Mike looked off into the distance, seeing nothing. The world began to look blank and dark... "I'm sorry," Austin slowly spoke. Austin held his chest and looked off into the distance. A squeezing pain stabbed the inside of his lungs. Blood began to pour from his mouth. "Austin, you okay?" Stephan spoke. Austin began feeling lightheaded, his eyes rolled into the back of his skull. He immediately dropped to the ground. Everyone ran over to Austin...

Thank you for reading Section 29!!!
Section 30 End of Lives (Section Finale)