DARK LITTLE SECRETS

Rosewood is no ordinary town, it was filled with secrecy. 

Secrecy that could lead you to the grave.

It all started when Alison DiLaurentis, the 'Queen Bee' of Rosewood united five girls, all of which had value to her, the fierce Caitlin Scott, the admiring Hanna Marin, the intelligent Spencer Hastings, the loyal Emily Fields and the compassionate Aria Montgomery. 

These girls became inseparable, treating each other more like sisters than best friends.

Caitlin Scott is the only one that was able to stand up to Alison, and if it was anyone else Alison would make sure to put them in their place, but when it came to Caitlin she felt impressed, proud even. She always wanted to be more like Caitlin, not that she'd ever admit that. 

Caitlin was her favourite, she was the only one of the girls that she told the most secrets to. She trusted her more than anything, but that was before she found out the big secret Caitlin was keeping from her. 

The secret of her best friend and her older brother. 

When she found out about them seeing each other behind her back, she was furious, making sure to hold that secret over her head every chance she got.

It was funny how Alison knew about everyone's secrets, but no one truly knew the extent of hers.

The secrets Alison held eventually caught up to her, leading to her disappearance, leaving the five best friends to fix the destruction left behind by the Queen Bee herself. 

The same person that was once terrorising Alison, was after her five best friends threatening to spill all of their deepest and darkest secrets.

If only the girls knew about the dark twisted game they were pulled into, one that would lead them down the dark path of destruction.

The Cast of 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀:

Danielle Campbell
Caitlin Scott

Danielle Campbell Caitlin Scott

Chace Crawford
Brandon Scott

Chace CrawfordBrandon Scott