CHAPTER THIRTEEN

After the horse riding fiasco, Caitlin found herself sitting in the Apple Rose Grille picking at the chilli cheese fries in front of her as she flicks through her algebra book boredly

After the horse riding fiasco, Caitlin found herself sitting in the Apple Rose Grille picking at the chilli cheese fries in front of her as she flicks through her algebra book boredly. She wanted to try and get some studying in for her algebra test tomorrow but she was too tired to focus. Her body ached every time she moved due to the events from earlier. She had dropped both Mona and Hanna off home, Hanna wanting to apologise to Kate for what she said.

She glares down at her pages of notes flicking through them quite aggressively, glancing up when she hears a chuckle. She rolls her eyes when she meets Jason's amused gaze.

"Having some trouble?" Jason questions, holding something behind his back.

"Algebra sucks," Caitlin complains as Jason walks closer to her table, "no one will ever use this crap. Algebra just needs to learn that their x doesn't want to come back."

Jason chuckles at her rant. He always found it adorable when she went on a rant because of school. It was quite amusing to him when she gets so worked up about the smallest things, mainly when she scores lower than an A which was only in math. He remembers the nights he stayed up with her when she had a test the next day or the times he tutored her for math. He loved the little smile she got on her face whenever she got the question right.

"You seem to be having fun," Jason walks over taking a seat beside her, "when's the test?"

"Tomorrow," Caitlin runs a hand through her hair stressfully.

"Cramming again?" Jason raises an eyebrow making Caitlin scoff.

"Seeing as I'm not doing it a period before my test, no..." Caitlin trails off with a frown when she stares at the equation in front of her.

"How was the dress fitting?" Jason asks, noting the way Caitlin's face contorts into a grimace.

"You don't wanna know," Caitlin shakes her head earning a confused look from the dirty blonde, "don't ask."

She glances back at her notebook, groaning as she slams her notebook shut, pushing a hair away from her face in frustration, "screw it. Who needs math anyway?"

Jason smirks at Caitlin who was glaring down at her notebook, "I have something that might take your mind off of it."

"Anything, please," Caitlin begs, turning to face him.

Jason pulls out the picture frame that he was holding and places it on the table in front of her. He watches as her eyes widen in amazement looking at the collage in awe. Her gaze meets Jason's nervous one, "you did this?"

 Her gaze meets Jason's nervous one, "you did this?"