CHAPTER SEVEN

The annual school fashion show was approaching and due to Spencer being on the committee, she has kidnapped her four friends, forcing them to help her fold programs for the event seeing since they were finally allowed to see each other without sne...

The annual school fashion show was approaching and due to Spencer being on the committee, she has kidnapped her four friends, forcing them to help her fold programs for the event seeing since they were finally allowed to see each other without sneaking around behind their parents backs.

"Why would A show us that part of the video?" Aria questions leaning against the end of Emily's bed, beside Spencer.

"To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched," Hanna responds looking up from folding the program.

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night," Caitlin suggests, still looking down to fold the program precisely so Spencer doesn't bite her head off. Her splint is finally off giving her full function of both of her wrists which she was extremely gratefully for.

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos, he almost broke Caitlin's wrist for trying to save me and he went after Ali for the same reason," Spencer reminds her friends.

"Yeah, but A had us convinced that Ian killed Alison, and now it's what? Two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house," Emily speaks up, "did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark alone?"

Hanna nods her head, agreeing with Emily, "yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home."

"Like who?" Aria questions.

"Like Ian," Spencer answers, "just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later."

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did A?" Hanna question. The girls go quiet, the atmosphere instantly becoming tense at the thought of their tormentor being the one to kill their best friend. Hanna noticed the change in atmosphere, quickly changing the subject, "so, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?"

"No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference," Aria shakes her head, "did you invite Caleb?"

"Why would I do that?" Hanna looks at Aria confused.

"Because you kissed him," Caitlin pipes in with a smirk causing Hanna to roll her eyes.

"How was it?" Emily questions, a smirk tugging her lips.

"Well, I wore the total wrong gloss," Hanna complains, throwing her head back in annoyance, "you know the kind that looks wet, but it's really sticky?"

"Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth," Emily scrunches her face up in disgust.

"It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball," Aria jokes making the girls laugh before Spencer interrupts them.

"Hey, could we please keep folding?" Spencer begs, trying to get the girls' attention back, "I needed these done yesterday, and I've already missed a million committee meetings."