CHAPTER THIRTY

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna leans forward from her spot on the floor when Caitlin clicked on the next unnamed file

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna leans forward from her spot on the floor when Caitlin clicked on the next unnamed file. The five girls had been cooped up in Caitlin's room watching all the videos on the USB drive.

"You're late," Jenna turns around with a smile to face the person who hasn't come into view yet.

"Who's she talking to?" Aria asks staring at the screen confused. The camera shifts and Toby comes into view making Spencer sit up leaning away from Caitlin's bed which she was leaning against.

"Toby," Spencer leans forward to get a better look.

"It's not right," Toby shakes his head.

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby," Jenna whispers wrapping her arms around his neck, "we're not really related." Jenna chuckles, "it'd be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mummy that you've been forcing yourself on me," Jenne pushes Toby's shirt off of him, "you have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Turn it off," Spencer mutters looking away from the computer in disgust. Caitlin quickly shut the computer lid.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria says in shock, "they're of us...Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked! Exposed."

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting it off on it?" Caitlin swallows harshly trying not to puke at Hanna's accusation.

"God."

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls," Spencer mutters.

"I feel sick," Caitlin covering her mouth with her hand.

When Caitlin had found out about the N.A.T. Club she never realised that it was videos of them. She figured it was girls from their college, at least that's what Jason told her. She should have triggered on, especially when Ian asked if she wanted to be part of it and Jason's wild reaction that almost had Ian end up with a broken nose after he asked her. Oh, how she hoped to God that he had no part in this.

"In some of these, we were just kids," Hanna says disturbed.

"Ian's been watching us for years," Aria whispers, not believing what she was saying, "and he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out."

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos," Emily frowns.

Caitlin shifts in her spot on the floor knowing that if the girls ever found out that she knew about the club, they would be so mad at her for not saying anything, but she couldn't exactly come out and say that she knew. That would only lead to more questions, more questions she was not willing to answer.

"You guys, it is not too late to help her," Spencer stands up taking the USB drive from Caitlin's laptop, "we can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison."

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily questions leaning closer to Hanna once the blonde links her arm with hers.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows," Spencer states.