CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Spencer made her way up to the podium clad in a black dress with little patterns on it and a blue blazer over it

Spencer made her way up to the podium clad in a black dress with little patterns on it and a blue blazer over it. Spencer was first up speaking at the memorial for Alison. She placed her notebook on the podium flickering through the pages until her brown eyes landed on the page she was looking for. She looked up in time to see someone walking through the door. Her eyes widened in shock looking over at the girls who all sat in the front row with Jason on the other side of the aisle with Jenna. The four girls turned around in their seats, their eyes widening in shock when their eyes landed on Ian.

"Ian?" Aria muttered.

"Melissa's Ian?" Hanna whispered back.

The four girls turned back in their seats. Caitlin's eyes travelled over to Jason to see him turning back around with a clenched jaw. His furious eyes met hers and instantly turned soft.

FLASHBACK

Caitlin sat on the couch sipping her beer as she waits for Jason to get back from the bathroom. She smiles as she chats with one of her college friends. She got along with majority of Jason's friends, and even made some of her own at the parties they went to. They obviously didn't know her true age, there was only one college friend that she truly trusted and got along well with, Sierra. She was a good friend of both her and Jason. But there were a few girls that were jealous of her, trying to make a move on Jason since they all took notice of how attractive he was but he never paid attention to them. 

All he cared about was Caitlin.

She nodded when Sierra told her she's going to get another drink leaving her alone, offering her to get another but Caitlin declined saying she still had some beer left. She leaned back against the couch closing her eyes, enjoying the pounding music around her. She opened her eyes, a smile on her face when she felt someone sit next to her putting an arm around her. Once she met the gaze that was not her boyfriend, she quickly pulled away from him, "what the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, come on," Ian smirked leaning in closer to her, "it's just a little fun."

"Ian, stop. Leave me alone," Caitlin pushed him off her standing up, causing her to lose her balance slightly because of the alcohol that was running through her system. Ian placed his arms on her waist steadying her, his mouth hovering over her neck causing her to push him off her weakly, rushing off through the crowd hoping to bump into Jason or Sierra soon.

Ian quickly grabbed her hand before she could walk away. He pulled her into his chest causing her to squirm, "Ian, let me go!"

"Now, don't be like that Caity," Ian smirked down at her, "I just wanna know what's got Jason so captivated. I mean, I understand it, you're beautiful and have an amazing body, that's not hard to notice but there must be more to it."

"Let me go," Caitlin looked around hoping for someone to notice but people were either too drunk to even notice or just didn't care.

Ian chuckled sadistically, "or what Caity? You're too tipsy to even do anything to stop it," Ian placed a hand on the side of her face, "God, you really are stunning."