CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

The next morning, the girls were sitting at their usual spot in the courtyard eating their food

The next morning, the girls were sitting at their usual spot in the courtyard eating their food. Spencer was informing the girls of the conversation she had with Melissa last night, the latter claiming to have seen the incriminating videos of the girls.

"She's bluffing," Hanna shakes her head playing with her apple.

"That's a pretty big hand to play with no cards," Emily glances at the blonde unsurely.

"That's what happens when you have nothing," Hanna points out leaning on the table, "you play big and you psyche everybody out."

"And if she's telling the truth? Then what?" Caitlin questions, raising an eyebrow.

"What if there was a camera on us the night of the Jenna thing?" Spencer agrees with Caitlin.

"You know what?" Hanna speaks up shaking her head, "enough is enough. If we have to trick Melissa into sending a text message to prove that she's A then that's what we'll do."

"Okay, any ideas?" Aria asks glancing between her best friends.

Caitlin's eyes light up when she caught sight of Caleb leaning against the wall on his phone, most likely waiting for Hanna to finish up her lunch. Emily notices the brunette's expression and raises an eyebrow, "what?"

"I think I have an idea, but Caleb's not going to like it," Caitlin glances over at Hanna who casts her a confused look.

"What is it?"

"What if A catches Caleb kissing someone who is not Hanna?" Caitlin raises an eyebrow as Hanna's eyes widen in realisation.

"Who would he be kissing?" Spencer asks.

"Mona," Hanna answers, a happy grin on her face, "Caitlin! You're a genius!"

"Thank you," Caitlin grins as she stands up abandoning her lunch with Hanna, "now we need to inform Dodger of the plan."

"Will he even be on board with this?" Aria questions sceptically, "doesn't he like hate Mona?"

"Well, let's find out," Hanna grabs Caitlin's arm dragging her along to where Caleb was.

"Hey there, Dodger," Caitlin smiles making him glance up, narrowing his eyes on her suspiciously.

"What did you do?" Caleb shoves his phone into his pocket as a scoff falls past her lips.

"I didn't do anything!" Hanna rolls her eyes quickly stepping in before they could start bickering.

"We need your help with something," Hanna smiles at her boyfriend sweetly.

"What's up?" Caleb questions glancing between the two best friends curiously.

"You need to kiss Mona," Hanna blurts out causing Caitlin to close her eyes, pursing her lips together knowing Hanna could have eased into that way better.