CHAPTER TWENTY

"I passed your mum heading out," Hanna walks into the Hastings kitchen where all the girls were sitting around the counter eating breakfast

"Then it's go time," Spencer opens her laptop that was perched on the counter holding her hand out for the USB containing the videos Caleb had recovered for them. Hanna remains in her spot making Spencer frown, "Hanna?" Spencer gives her a look, "Hanna." Hanna rolls her eyes begrudgingly handing over the USB.

"How much did Caleb get?" Aria questions leaning closer to the computer when Spencer plugs the USB in.

"I don't know," Hanna shrugs standing behind Spencer peering at the computer screen over her shoulder.

"He was up most of the night," Caitlin adds in making Hanna tilt her head in confusion.

"How do you know that?" Hanna asks confused turning to face her best friend.

"Because he called keeping me up with him," Caitlin rolls her eyes annoyedly sipping her cup of coffee.

Spencer chuckles, "well, it's not like we expected decrypting files from A's phone was gonna be easy."

"Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily asks Hanna.

"Every chance he gets," Hanna sighs looking at the computer as Spencer pulls up the files, "and I'm still lying to him."

"Well, now that we know it wasn't Lucas my money's on Garrett, in the greenhouse with the cellphone," Aria states.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett," Caitlin looks at Aria confused.

"Yeah, after the greenhouse," Aria explains.

"The point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers," Hanna sighs glancing at Caitlin worriedly since she was the only one who understood her worry and actually cared about her opinion on the matter, "we should just tell him to stop."

"If you're not comfortable with it, it's completely your decision to ask Caleb to stop," Caitlin explains causing Hanna to smile at her gratefully.

"Let's just take a look first," Spencer announces pressing play on the videos.

"Come closer," Ian's voice played through Spencer's computer speakers.

"You know you wanna kiss me," Alison giggles as her face comes into view, the camera shifting over to Ian who was putting on his jacket.

"This—This was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria asks causing Hanna to make a face rolling her eyes.

Suddenly the video cut out, switching into another video making Emily gasp, "wait. Look. That's Alison's bedroom."

They watch as Ian sets up the camera up Alison's desk, adjusting some things to make sure the camera was out of view. Spencer stares at it confused, "what's he doing with that camera?"