CHAPTER SEVEN

"How bad did your mum bust you on wreaking Sean's car?" Emily asked walking through the park with the rest of the girls

"How bad did your mum bust you on wreaking Sean's car?" Emily asked walking through the park with the rest of the girls. They all decided to meet up before school to discuss the bench dedicated to Alison.

Hanna scoffed crossing her arms, "okay, I did not wreak it. I damaged it," Hanna glared at Caitlin when she let out a laugh causing her to clear her throat and look down at her sneakers to avoid Hanna's sharp glare, "and actually, everyone's being really mature about it."

"Oh..." Emily nodded stopping in front of the wooden park bench, the girls surround the bench as the conversation continues.

"There is no 'oh'. We're just being grown-ups, that's all," Hanna said wanting the conversation to be over. The four girls just shared looks of amusement before Aria changes the subject.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles," Aria explained as Spencer took a seat on the bench with Caitlin beside her.

"Art tiles?" Spencer questioned looking up at Aria who nods at her.

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison," Emily explained shoving her hands into the pockets of her shorts.

"Aww, like little headstones," Caitlin let out a soft laugh glancing up at her best friend who always did have trouble with not filtering her thoughts.

"Hanna!" Aria glared at the blonde who shrugs her shoulders defensively.

"What?"

"How about we all do one tile each," Caitlin suggested taking the attention off Hanna's non-filtered comment. The girls nodded in agreement.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods," Hanna pulled the bracelet they found out of her bag, "and I don't want the responsibility anymore."

"I don't want it," Aria shook her head when Hanna starts waving it around waiting for one of them to take it.

"Seriously somebody take this," Hanna held it out expectantly. The girls all stayed quiet making Spencer groan.

"Look at us, a bunch of babies," Spencer grabbed it from Hanna's hand holding onto it tightly. Spencer was deep in thought for a second looking up at the rest of the girls, "there is nothing A could say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself."

"Are you sure it's a her?" Hanna raised an eyebrow crossing her arms.

"Him, her, it doesn't make any difference," Spencer bent down picking up her laptop that was in her backpack opening it up in her lap making the girls crowd around her wondering what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked leaning over Spencer to see the computer screen.

"I'm going to block all messages from people I don't know," Spencer explained typing on her laptop, "IMs, texts, emails, everything. Screw A," Spencer looked up at the rest of the girls holding her laptop in front of her waiting for one of them to take it, "who's next?"