CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

It had been less than a week since the whole SAT fiasco

It had been less than a week since the whole SAT fiasco. The five best friends stood by Hanna's locker as the blonde looked at the mirror inside, analysing her face carefully. Hanna glanced back at her friends, a serious look falling upon her face, "okay, I need to ask you guys something. And I need you to be totally honest with me."

"Of course."

"Yeah."

Hanna pushed her blonde hair away from her face, "is this side of my face fatter than this side?"

"No," all three girls said in unison making Hanna look over at Caitlin who was analysing her face carefully, she squinted her eyes getting a good look.

"Kind of," Hanna gasped holding onto her cheeks making Caitlin chuckle, "I'm just messing with you."

Hanna slapped her arm making Caitlin wince holding her arm, "ow!"

The three brunettes chuckled as they watched the duo bicker with each other. Aria looked down the hall, the smile dropping from her face, "is that Ian?"

"Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach," they all looked in the direction Aria was staring at to see him talking with a student, "does Melissa know he's back?"

"Don't know why she broke up with him," Hanna said still staring at him making Caitlin scoff.

"Maybe because he's a creep," Caitlin looked away from him shuddering.

"She didn't break up with him," Spencer corrected Hanna, "he broke up with her."

"Hey," Mona smiled walking up to the group with invitations in her hand, "the first two are for my besties," Caitlin and Hanna grinned accepting the invitation, "and one for each of you, my besties' other friends."

"Oh, what's this?" Aria stared down at the invitation confused.

"Oh, nothing," Mona shrugged, a smirk playing on her lips, "only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever, Camp Mona."

"Camp Mona?" Aria questioned.

"Don't let the camping part scare you. It's glamping, not camping. M is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes," Mona said excitedly before her eyes travel behind them, "oh, Naomi, Riley! Hey, wait up."

"Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?" Spencer chuckled holding the invitation up.

"She knows that we're friends again and she's just trying to reach out to you," Hanna explained as the bell rang.

"She's trying to be nice," Caitlin added in as Hanna shut her locker, "so are you gonna go?"

"I know she's your friend, but—" Spencer tried to come up with an excuse hoping one of the other girls would jump in.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to pass. I got this—" Aria made up an excuse adding onto Spencer's sentence.

"A lot of stuff to do this weekend," Spencer finished for both of them.