CHAPTER FOUR

Emily stands at the sink of the girls bathroom washing her hands

Emily stands at the sink of the girls bathroom washing her hands. The girl beside her grabs a paper towel, throwing it in the bin before walking out, the door closing behind her. The four liars push open the doors to their respective stalls walking out once the coast was clear as Emily grabs a paper towel, drying her hands, "whoo, we gotta find a better place to do this," Aria walks over to the sinks, "somewhere preferably with a fan."

"Good luck with that," Caitlin mutters crossing her arms standing by Aria.

"Yeah, why don't we dig a tunnel under the school," Emily suggests sarcastically, waving her hands around  making Hanna scrunch her face up distastefully.

"Uh, yeah, not with those hands," Hanna sifts through her bag as Emily rolls her eyes, "you need some serious moisturiser."

"This letter isn't that bad, Emily," Spencer rubs Emily's arm after reading over the letter Emily had given to her prior to them hiding in the bathroom stalls.

"It's bad," Emily sighs disappointedly.

"Won't your mum be impressed this guy even took the time to write?" Aria questions, her brows knitted together.

Hanna grins finally finding the moisturiser in her bag. She pulls it out handing it over to Emily, "here, use this. It cost more than my purse."

"Guys, it's a maybe letter. My mum needs to see something real, something that says 'let her stay in Rosewood'," Emily says handing the moisturizer to Aria who wanted some, "'we want her. Don't take her to Texas.'"

"Em, there are other colleges," Caitlin frowns noticing how worked up she was getting, "other scouts will want you."

"When?" Emily asks but she didn't give her a chance to respond, "my mum's already packed up the whole kitchen. She keeps telling me I'm gonna like the rodeo."

"Let's just do this later, okay?" Aria says, observing the door making sure they're not going to get caught by their teachers who have all been informed of the five liars' 'separate time'.

"Um, what about after school?" Hanna suggests glancing at the rest of the girls.

"I can't today," Spencer shakes her head, "I've got field hockey."

"I have swim practice," Emily looks at Hanna apologetically.

"Track training is starting up again today," Caitlin rubs the moisturizer on her hands, sending Hanna an apologetic smile.

"I'm starting my class at Hollis," Aria admits, a grin tugging her lips causing the group to share looks of amusement.

"Is Jackie gonna be teaching it?" Spencer questions, her voice filled with amusement.

"No, no, this is not about stalking," Aria shakes her head turning to face the large mirror, "if Ezra says it's over between them, I believe him."

"So, what, you're just gonna hang around campus with binoculars?" Hanna teases earning laughs from the girls and an eye roll from Aria.