CHAPTER ELEVEN

Caitlin pulls Jason in closer, deepening the kiss as his shirtless form hovers over her

Caitlin pulls Jason in closer, deepening the kiss as his shirtless form hovers over her. She runs her hands through his hair, tugging on the back of it eliciting a deep moan from him. Jason pulls away slowly, his lips travelling down the side of her neck, gently sucking it. She tilts her head to the side giving him more access. Caitlin lets out a pleasurable sigh when his tongue traced over a certain part of her neck. Her hands run down his naked torso gently pushing him away, breathing heavily, "we can't do this right now. I have to be at school in twenty minutes."

"When has that ever stopped us before?" Jason smirks down at her flushed state causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Shut up," Caitlin pushes him onto his back causing him to glance up at her in surprise. Caitlin grins straddling his waist, his hands finding their way to her thighs, running his hands up and down them. A lazy smirk tugging the corners of his lips as Caitlin leans down to give him a kiss when her alarm went off.

Caitlin's eyes snap open, her body jolting up as heavy breaths fall from her lips. She glances at her bedside table, the tile 7.00 AM glowing in red as it continued to blare. She slams her on it it to shut it up, falling back onto her pillows, her hands running down her face in dread, "I am so screwed."

"Why are you screwed?"

Caitlin jumps in surprise at the voice. She sits up to see Hanna standing by the foot of her bed all dressed and ready for school with two coffee cups in her hand. Her head tilts to the side as she stares down at her best friend. Caitlin clears her throat, shaking her head, "no reason..."

"What's up with you?" Hanna questions her best friend, walking over and taking a seat on her bay window.

"Nothing," Caitlin shakes her head accepting the coffee from her hand.

"Why are you so flushe—" Hanna cuts herself off with a gasp, her blue eyes wide with excitement, her voice lowering into an excited whisper, "you had a sex dream?!" Caitlin avoids her gaze, finding her coffee cup particularly interesting, "oh my god! You did! Who was it with?" Hanna's eyes widen when she saw a blush creeping up onto her cheeks, "now way! It was with Jason?!"

Caitlin closes her eyes hating how easily her best friend can read her. She pushes the covers off of her, jumping out of bed to escape Hanna's questions, "I've got to get ready for school."

Hanna laughs excitedly, "oh, it totally was with him."

"Shut up!" Caitlin calls out leaving her room.

"You're not denying it!"

• • • •

"Hanna!" Caitlin glares at the blonde beside her who has not stopped pestering her with details of her dream since they left her house, "will you stop bringing it up?"

"Caitlin, this has to means something," Hanna follows after Caitlin, continuing to nag her until she admitted she still had feeling for her secret ex-boyfriend.