~ 5 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Both couples are in their own little world, forgetting everything.

"Bunny!" Avi called her lovingly.

"Hmm," Maya mumbled.

"Shall we go? It's been a long time since we were here," said Avi.

"Be like this for some more time, please," she said, snuggling closer to him.

"There are still guests, bunny, and it won't be nice if the bride and groom are missing," said Avi.

"Hmm."

"What happened?" Avi asked, caressing her cheeks lovingly.

"Mmm, nothing," she said, whining.

"Then, why are you behaving like this?" He asked, making her look at him.

"Argh, nothing. Now come, why did you stand like a statue? Don't you want to greet the guests?" Saying that, she dragged him to the stage.

"Crazy girl," he muttered to himself.

**************************

"Oh! Look who is here—the couple of the day. Finally, you guys showed up. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you guys today. Anyway, where did you guys disappear for such a long time?" Arpita said with a teasing smile.

"Arey, understand Arpita; they are a newly engaged couple; they might be taking their time. What do you say, Ammu (Maya's nickname)?" said Yash.

"There is nothing like that, Bava. We were just, um, talking. Yeah! We were just talking," Maya said, trying to be confident but ending up stammering.

"Yeah! We can see, how nicely you are talking," Arpita said, looking at the photos captured by Yash. "Nice pose, man. I didn't know you both were this romantic. By the way, what are you both saying seriously with your eyes, hmm?"

"Yeah! Tell us too; we also need some tips. What do you say, Aru?" Yash said, looking at Arpita.

"Yeah! Why not?" she said, supporting him.

Maya just hugged Avi, unable to bear their teasing.

"Look, who is speaking? The couple, who sneaked out and went on a date before their wedding day, and may I know what you guys were doing in the kitchen before the start of the engagement? Hmm," Avi said while embracing Maya and making the other couple blush.

"What proof do you have?" Arpita asked him.

"I know you will ask this; that's why I've captured it," Avi said, showing the picture on his mobile.