~ 54 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It's been two months since the two couples got married. It has been one month since Veeru and Taara returned from their one-month-long honeymoon. Arjun and Diya were quite busy with their professional commitments. Diya went on a camp, while Arjun was busy guiding the students on a project. Arjun's college principal had requested Arjun to guide the final-year students, which he gladly accepted. Surya is trying to move on, and Sravya is on a tour. Pranav is trying to impress his little one. And Aashi is slowly recovering and coping with the fact that her parents are no more.

And coming back to our couple, Maya is missing Avi badly. Want to know why?

Well, Avi and Arpita are working on a joint project with an international client. So they went to London to finalise the deal. Though they have worked on many international projects in the past, this one is important and brings huge profits to both of their companies. So, Avi and Arpita went to London two weeks ago. And Yash was busy with college due to the semester. So, Maya asked Arpita to drop the twins off at their home.

So, let's see what our Maya is doing.

****************************

Maya is sitting on the bed and watching an old movie in their room. Aashi was sitting beside her and handing her tissues, looking at her bestie in disbelief. She has been crying for the past 30 minutes watching that movie. Just then, Aashi received a call from Avi.

She answered the call and said, "God! Bhaiyya, I can't handle this stupid wife of yours. She is crying while watching a comedy movie, and only God knows why. One day she is sleeping like a panda, and the other day she is staying awake the whole night like a vampire. You know, last night she ate a whole tub of unicorn ice cream by sneaking. Sometimes I feel the twins are better than her." She went on complaining about Maya, while Maya looked at her with a cute pout.

"This idiot jumped from my team and became her bhaiyya ki chamchi. Stupid girl, can't she keep quiet? She is telling him everything that is going on here. Such a gossip queen she is. She will come to me, na, asking me to bake her favourite red velvet cupcakes, and then I will see her. And what does that idiot think of himself? First, he left me here and went there. Every day he used to roam behind me, asking for one thing or another, calling me bunny, bunny. Now, he is not calling me properly. Let him come; I'll beat him with the broom."

Heart: If you have forgotten, then let me remind you. He asked you to come along with him, but you were the one who simply denied him.

Mind: You just shut your mouth, okay? You always support him. Maya, we are both angry with him, and we are not talking to him at least for a week after his return.

Maya rubbed her nose and nodded her head with a pout.

Mind: So, we are not talking to him.