~ 58 ~

Hello guys!!

Hello guys!!

Those who haven't read chapter 57, do check it out.

And those who are confused about the charecters, do check the "Families" part.
.
.
.

Unedited

Author's POV:

Maya slowly opened her eyes as she heard the cries of the baby. She sat on the bed and checked his diaper, which was heavy. She got off the bed and picked him up in her arms. She saw Aashi, Surya, and Avi in the kitchen along with the worker.

She made her way towards the kitchen and asked, "Surya, did you bring his diapers, and what about his feed?"

"Wait, I'll get you," said Surya.

He gave the diaper bag to Maya and took the baby milk powder with him. He boiled the water. He let it cool down a bit and mixed the infant formula powder with measurements. He let it cool down and poured it into his bottle. Meanwhile, Maya cleaned him with a soft towel and changed his diaper.

She fed him milk and made him burp. She patted him, and he slowly drifted into a deep slumber. She made him sleep on the bed and put pillows around him.

She came and sat on the couch, leaning her head back. Avi had brought her food and was feeding her.

"Where is Chinnu?" Maya asked while having her food.

"She is sleeping in the other room. She came to the hospital early in the morning. So I told her to take some rest for some time," said Surya.

"Oh! Did she eat anything?" asked Maya.

"She just had a sandwich from the hospital canteen and a cup of coffee," said Surya.

Maya nodded her head and said, "Okay! What about you? Did you eat anything?"

Surya nodded his head and said, "I will have now."

She looked at Avi, pushed the plate, and said, "I'm full, Avi. I can't eat more.

"Okay, you sit here; I'll get you water," Avi said, and he left for the kitchen.

He came back, cleaned her mouth, and gave her water. Surya sat there, adoring them.

"You go and sit with the baby. We will have our food. Don't sleep; you have to take your medicines, okay?" said Avi.

Maya bobbed her head cutely and moved to the bedroom. Avi went to wake up Sravya.

Four of them were having their lunch when Pranav barged inside.

"Where the hell is your mobile, Surya? I've been calling you since morning," shouted Pranav.

"Sorry, man, the battery is dead. I've just kept it for the charge," said Surya.