~ 72 ~

This chapter is dedicated to nardhura, Dkakk5 & Tanya0499

This chapter is dedicated to nardhura, Dkakk5 & Tanya0499. Thank you guys for your support and showering your love on my books.

Hey guys!!

I'm back with another update.

Thank you so much guys for 8K+ votes. I've no words to say.

Unedited

Maya's POV:

I controlled my tears as he took me into his lap and embraced me in his arms. I leaned back and placed my head on his chest. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he said, "I love you."

But I stayed mum. I'm not going to reply to him until mine and my little one's anger melts. I'll miss him. I want to ask him to come along with me. But why should I ask him? Let him come to me by himself.

I'm really not going there because of our fight. Nandu, Siri, and Vicky have been nagging me for a long time to spend time with them. And how can I miss this phase when my parents are pampering me a lot?

It's not that I forgave them. I can never forget what happened in the past. But every girl will have the wish to get pampered by her family during this phase. Call me selfish or whatever you want, but I want to enjoy this beautiful phase of mine peacefully.

This boy not only has to manofy me but also both of them. Especially that kiddo of his, I'll at least melt with two tubs of ice cream and a bunch of chocolates, but that devil will make your wallet empty.

Oh no! I forgot about that angry Anna of mine. Damn, he is not talking with me either. You want to know why?

Then listen: "Pumpkin, didn't I tell you to punch that person when he or she talked bad about you?"

So that's the matter. That aggressive brother of mine was mad at me because I didn't slap that girl. He is really crazy. I don't know how Diya Vadina is handling that crazy man.

I snuggled into my man, as I would miss him for a week. Well, I'm going to stay at my maternal home for a week on the demand of my brothers and sister. They have even prepared a schedule of what to do this week. I chuckled mentally, thinking about them.

Umm, wait, in all these things, I totally forgot about my check-up. And today we have to go to the Murty mansion for dinner. Actually, we had planned it yesterday but cancelled it as some of us were busy.

Our moment was broken by the knock on the door. I got up and unlocked the door and saw Arjun Anna standing at the door, talking on his mobile with someone.

"Bag?" he mumbled while continuing his talk on the mobile.

I moved inside, brought my luggage bag, and gave it to him.

"Are you planning to stay there forever or what?" he said, looking at my bag.

"What?"