~ 77 ~

This chapter is dedicated to ChanduSrujana, Siri_5678, vbchenna & PPonPriyaDharshini10

This chapter is dedicated to ChanduSrujana, Siri_5678, vbchenna & PPonPriyaDharshini10. Thank you guys for your support and love.

Hello peeps!!

I'm back with another update.

Happy Valentines Day, guys.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

After a few days, Rishi and Sakshi are sitting in their room, looking at Maya's childhood photos. They still can't believe that their little princess is going to be a mother soon.

Just then, Avi and Maya stood at the door. Seeing them busy, they knocked on the door.

Rishi looked at them and said, "Why are you standing there? Come inside."

"What are you guys doing?" Avi asked them.

Sakshi helped Maya sit comfortably on the bed. Maya has entered her eighth month, and she is getting nervous and excited with each passing day.

"Wow, our childhood albums," Maya said, getting excited.

"Ayy, you look soo cute here," Avi said, poking her cheeks.

He can't help but admire the photo where little Maya is playing with the balloons and laughing.

Maya yelled at him, "Don't pull my cheeks, you idiot."

Rishi and Sakshi giggled, looking at their banter.

And here comes our spoiler, Mr. Arjun.

"What's up, guys?" he asked, barging inside.

"Ceiling!" said Avi.

"That's an old joke, Mr. Brother-in-law. Please get updated," he said, lying on the bed, keeping his head in Sakshi's lap.

Avi made a bad face, listening to him.

"You look like a chudail here," said Arjun, teasing Maya.

"And you look like a baby panda," said Maya.

"Ayy, don't you know, I'm born handsome," said Arjun.

"You, and handsome? Did you look at your face in the mirror at any time? You look like a chimpanzee," said Maya.

"Then you are a monkey," said Arjun.

"You are a dinosaur," said Maya.

"You are a lilliput," said Arjun.

Avi got irritated, listening to their banter, and shouted at them, "Argh! Shut up, guys. Don't you get tired of this? Be silent; otherwise, get out of here."

Arjun and Maya pouted, listening to him.

"Anna, look at this picture," Maya said, pointing at baby Avi, who is sitting in front of the cake and gobbling it.