~ 11 ~

Maya's pov:

Maya's pov:

It's been three days since we got married. In these three days we didn't even get a little time for us. I have a lot to share with him, but am I ready to open all those closed wounds? I know one day or the other I've to open up to him. I can't keep him in the dark for too long.

"What's up girl? What are you doing?"
Sravya asked, coming inside my room.

"Nothing, I'm arranging my clothes", I said, pointing at my suitcases that were spread on the floor and on the bed.

"Okay, let me help you. God! Why did you buy these heavy sarees, man? I bet you won't wear them more than twice," she said, folding my sarees.

"Those are selected by our mothers, not me," I said, chuckling.

"Where is Anna? I didn't find him anywhere," she asked me.

"He is in the study room. He got a call from the clients asking him to send some documents related to the project. So he is busy with that," I told her.

"Oh! So, when will you tell him about Rajesh?" she asked me.

"Soon," I said, lost in my thoughts.

It's not only about Rajesh, Chinnu. I have a lot to share with him about which you guys didn't even have the slightest idea. Suddenly, I started to feel dizzy.

"Sravya, can you please get me lime water with a pinch of salt?" I asked her, holding my head.

I seriously can't move down in this position. I don't know where I will faint.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"Can you make it fast? Please!" I said, sitting on the bed.

"Okay, you just lay down and take rest; I'll bring," she said and ran outside the room.

I nodded my head and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes and opened them, but everything around me became blurry. After that, all I felt was blackness.

**********************

Avi's pov:

I was in the study room, studying the file for the next project. I have to send some important documents to the clients; that's the reason I'm working now. Arpita and Yash went to meet one of his friends. Mama and Atta, along with the twins, went to Maya's house. Dad and Arjun are out for some work. Maa and Nanamma are resting in their rooms.

I couldn't concentrate on the work. Damn, my thoughts always roam behind my wifey. It's been three days since we got married, and I didn't even get a single minute to spend time with her alone. Yesterday, we had Satyanarayan puja. All the guests had left except for my Mama's family. Arpita will be leaving today at night with Yash. The twins will be here for some days, as Arpita will come back after a week.

We have to leave for Maya's house tomorrow as there are some rituals left. Tomorrow is our wedding night, and I'm tense about it. I know we're both not ready to take our relationship to the next level. Before we take a step forward, I want all the things clear between us.