~ 28 ~

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Shekar took Arjun and Maya to his cabin first and showed them around. And then they moved towards Vani's cabin. Shekar went and shouted, "Boo," in Vani's ears, who was engrossed in her work.

Vani got startled and was ready to give an earful to the person. She raised her head and saw her husband folding his hands with a smirk on his face. She slapped him on the chest while he pulled her closer, making her fall on his chest. He kissed her cheeks and then her forehead. Both of them stayed like that for some time, forgetting their surroundings.

"Hello, oldies, please put an end to your romance here. If you forgot, you have an audience here," Arjun said, breaking their moments.

Vani immediately freed herself from Shekar's hold, embarrassed, while Maya giggled, looking at her mother-in-law's face.

"Hey! Whom did you call an oldie? You are an oldie, not me", Shekar said, pointing at Arjun. "Instead of spending time with your fiance, you tagged along with us. Wait! I have a doubt: are you even interested in girls? Because I never saw you spending time with Diya. My poor kid-I don't know how she is going to bear this unromantic fellow. Say it to me now only. I'll talk with Diya. Poor girl. Otherwise, she will raise her hopes on you. I'll even talk to Jai and Janu and convince them not to throw you out of the house." Shekar said, without taking a break.

Arjun looked at him in shock, and opened his mouth like a fish while Maya and Vani giggled, looking at Arjun's face.

"Oh my God! Anna, just look at your face," Maya said, controlling her laughter.

"What the hell, Mavayya?" Arjun shouted, coming out of shock, and continued, "For your information, I'm straight. If you forgot, I even got tagged as a charecterless man and a molester."

Everyone went silent, listening to it. Avi turned Arjun with force and gave him a hard slap on the cheek, making the others look at him in shock.

Avi came to Vani's cabin for some work but stood near the door, listening to their banter and getting lost in his wife's beauty. But when he listened to Arjun say that word, he couldn't stop himself from slapping him.

"Dare you utter that word again? I won't hesitate to cut you into pieces, understand?" Avi yelled at him.

Arjun nodded his head meekly. Avi left the cabin, banging the door harshly.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Anna? Come out of that phase. She is nothing but a nightmare in your life. I know, Anna, it's not easy to forget your first love, but you are doing nothing but crushing Diya Vadina's hopes. Please, Anna, give yourself a chance. I can't see you like this," Maya said, hugging Arjun.