~ 40 ~

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Sorry for making you all wait.

I won't blabber more enjoy the update.

.
.
.

Author's POV:

Avi and Maya were lying on the small bed on the balcony. Maya was sleeping peacefully in Avi's arms, lying her head on his chest. But Avi is wide awake and staring at the dark sky blankly. A lot of thoughts are running through his mind. He felt exhausted by the events of the whole day. Even those twinkling stars are not able to calm the storm inside his heart as they do every time. His heart shattered listening to the pain she had gone through. He didn't even realise when a few tears left his eyes.

When she was talking about her past, he felt as if he was getting to know a whole new person. He never thought, even in his dreams, that his Attayya and Mavayya would do such a thing. Yes, he knew about them putting pressure on Maya and Nandan, be it regarding their careers or her marriage issue. And how could they trust some strangers instead of their daughter? They want her to divorce him. Hell! He would never let anyone separate her from him. Are they mad or what? Is marriage a child's game or what? Don't they know the value of marriage? He was totally disappointed with them.

True, they were happy as kids, as she said.

Flashback:

Arjun slept on the floor by lying his head on Savitri's lap to tease Maya while she was glaring at him. Radha was feeding Arpita, Yahvi, and Sravya. Avi was telling Arjun to get up as he knew the consequences. Jaya was feeding Nandan, Avi, and Yash by narrating them a story.

(Radha and Raghuram are grandparents of Yash.

Narayan and Sarika are the parents of Yash.

Yahvi is the twin sister of Yash.

Narayan, Sarika, Yahvi, and his paternal grandparents died in an accident when Yash was 15.)

Suddenly, Maya's eyes twinkled with a mischievous glint. She slowly tiptoed to his room. She searched for his school bag and found it lying on the study table. She smiled wickedly, took his math books along with her, and hid them in a secret place in her room. She knew his math teacher would always look for a mistake in him, as he never liked him. She went and sat in front of Jaya innocently and opened her mouth, gesturing for her to feed her. Jaya chuckled, looking at her, and started to feed her. She knew her granddaughter had done some mischief by looking at her.

Arjun got up from Savitri's lap and looked at his sister with a frown. He went and sat beside her and poked her cheeks. But she didn't pay any heed to him and was keenly listening to Jaya, who was telling the story of the king and his seven sons. Arjun sighed as he noticed her not paying attention to him.