~ 53 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Avi and Maya were sleeping, cuddling each other, and forgetting the world. Their beauty sleep was disturbed by the continuous buzzing of their mobile phones.

"Avi, your phone is ringing. Either lift it, cut the call, or throw it away," Maya said groggily, snuggling more into him.

"Even your mobile is ringing, and the same applies to you too," Avi said, nuzzling his face in her neck.

"I'm sleepy, so answer my call too." Saying that, she covered her head with the blanket.

Avi sighed, listening to her, and answered the call.

"Hello! Who is this?" He spoke lazily.

"Hello, my dear son! How are you?" Vani asked from the other side.

He pulled Maya close to him and said, "I'm fine, Amma; did you call me to ask this?"

"No, I have called you to inform you that you both have to be in front of me tomorrow by 8 a.m.," Vani said sternly. "By the way, where is Ammu, and why did you answer her phone?"

"She is sleeping, Amma. And won't you answer your husband's phone? Now, please let me sleep. If you want, you can go and sleep hugging my Nanna. I'm very tired," Avi said while yawning.

"Every day, I sleep by hugging your father only, but tell me this first: what made my son that tired?" Vani asked, smirking.

"Ask your daughter-in-law, Amma. She..." He was about to speak further when Maya pinched his arm, making him wince loudly.

"Ouch! You woman, stop being wild," Avi said, glaring at Maya.

Vani giggled, listening to him. Maya glared at him, snatched the phone from him, and cut the call.

"Why did you cut the call? I'm speaking with Amma, right?" asked Avi.

"May I know what you are saying?" Maya asked, narrowing her eyes.

"I'm telling her..." He stopped in the middle, realising what he was about to say to his mother, and smiled sheepishly at her.

She shook her head at him and snuggled more into the comforter when his mobile buzzed again. She glared at him while he gave her a pleading look.

He was about to get up from the bed when she shouted, "Wear something, you idiot".

"What's there to hide, Bunny? You have seen everything and touched it with your hands too, haven't you?" Avi said, winking at her and smirking internally.

Maya looked at him wide-eyed as she listened to him.

She threw a pillow at him and said, "Shameless."

He chuckled at her, wore his boxers, and went to the balcony to attend the call.

She sighed and sat on the bed. Her stomach started to growl. She looked around for her clothes, picked up his shirt, and wore it. She got off the bed, picked up their clothes, and dropped them in the hamper. Her cheeks turned red as she looked at the blood spots on the bed sheet. She removed the dirty ones and replaced them with new ones. She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her neck was covered with many hickeys, and her face was glowing like a moon. She caressed them with love, and a small smile was playing on her lips. She came out in a bathrobe after a long shower. She changed into her nightwear and sat before the vanity, drying her hair and thinking about their lovemaking.