~ 71 ~

This chapter is dedicated to BIJOYETA, Rsuwathi & manasanaga

This chapter is dedicated to BIJOYETA, Rsuwathi & manasanaga. Thank you for showering your love on my books and supporting me.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Maya's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked them to adjust to the light. I looked around and realised that I had slept in Aashi's room. I slowly sat on the bed and lost myself in my world.

He didn't even come to meet me. Let it be. It's not my fault. He was the one who shouted at me unnecessarily and didn't even give me a chance to speak.

"Little man, remember we are angry at your nanna. Don't try to make me melt easily; understand," I said, caressing my little bump.

Just then, Aashi entered the room. She was sweating badly. She must be coming back from the gym.

"Good morning, boyfriend," she greeted me.

"Good morning." I greeted her back and got off the bed.

I totally forgot that I didn't have my clothes here. So, I didn't have any other option other than going to our room. Huff!

"Bhaiyya left for the office," she said, as if reading my thoughts.

He left, just like that. What happened to him? Is he still mad at me?

Shrugging off my thoughts, I moved to our room. I unlocked the door and moved towards our bed. Picking up his pillow and hugging it, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of his cologne. A few tears left my eyes, unknowingly.

I curled up in a ball, hugging my knees close to my chest, and burst into tears. Couldn't he just come and talk to me? I closed my eyes and hugged his pillow close to my heart when I felt someone caressing my head.

"Don't cry, Ammu; it's not good for you and the baby. Baby will also feel sad as you are crying," I heard Attayya telling me.

But I couldn't help it. I turned around, hugged her stomach, and burst into tears.

"Shh, Ammu, please stop crying, Kanna," she said, caressing my head.

"I hate your son, Attayya. He yelled at me and made me cry," I said, sniffing.

"Your Attayya slapped him already for shouting at her DIL," I heard Mavayya say.

I sat on the bed with a jerk, listening to him.

"Attayya, did you really slap him?" I asked, looking at her.

"Haa, so what? He yelled at you without knowing the truth. That's why I slapped him. At least then his brain would work. I saw everything on the CCTV," said Attayya.

"Okay, now go and freshen up. Everyone is waiting for you at the dining table," said Mavayya.

I nodded my head and moved to the washroom to freshen up. I came out after doing my morning chores and having a hot, soothing shower.

I picked up some comfy clothes and braided my hair. I put my mobile on charge and moved downstairs.

I greeted everyone and sat down on my place. They greeted me back, and we had our breakfast silently.

After breakfast, everyone left for their respective offices. I moved to our room and took my medicines. I sat on my bed, opened my MacBook, and started doing my work.