~ 66 ~

Recap: Anju came to know the reason behind the change in Rishi and Sakshi's behaviour, by reading Aditya's diary

Those who have not read chapter 65, do check it out fast.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

Vicky who returned from the school started shouting for his mother from the entrance.

"Amma, your Vicky is back, where are you?"

"She is in her room, sir", said a maid.

Vikram ran to his parents room, but found the room empty.

"Amma, are you there?", mumbled Vikram.

He knocked on the bathroom, but found it unlocked and empty. He then moved inside the closet, and found his mother lying unconscious on the floor. He got panicked and ran towards her. He sat beside her and tapped her face.

"Amma, wake up, what happened to you, why are you not opening your eyes?" Vikram said, while controlling his tears.

He got afraid, seeing Anju not opening her eyes. His mind went back to the day, when saw the corpse of his father covered in white sheet. He didn't understand what to do. He immediately went outside the closet, and dialed to Shekhar's number from the land-line in his mother's room.

Phone conversation:

"Hello!" said Shekar.

"Hello Mavayya, Amma isn't opening her eyes. She was lying unconscious on the floor. Please come fast na. I'm getting afraid," said Vikram, while controlling his tears.

"Shh, calm down, Vicky. I'm starting immediately", said Shekar.

----------------------------

Vikram cut the call and took the water bottle with him and moved inside the closet. He sprinkled some water on her face and tapped on her face lightly, calling her.

After a few minutes, Anju opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She saw Vikram sitting beside and crying silently. She called his name, and hugged him tightly.

"Amma, what happened to you? Do you know, I got afraid seeing you like this?" Said Vikram, snuggling into his mother.

"Nothing happened to me baby, see your Amma is fine", Anju said, kissing Vikram's forehead. "Now, go and freshen-up, by then, I'll prepare your favorite onion pakora."

"You take rest, amma. I'll ask Devi aunty (cook) to make them", saying that, he kissed Anju's cheeks and left to his room.

Anju smiled, looking at her son. She got up from the floor, and safely hid the dairy and box in the locker. She moved to the kitchen and started preparing onion pakora for her son.