~ 32 ~

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

Arjun and Sravya entered Maya's room as she messaged them to come to her room. They saw Maya lost in her thoughts. Arjun went near her and shook her, making her come out of her thoughts.

"Why did you call us here?" Arjun asked her.

"Annayya, will you drop me off at our farmhouse?" Maya asked, fidgeting with her fingers.

Arjun raised his eyebrows at her. Sravya understood and nudged him not to ask any further questions.

"Okay, you get ready. I'll drop you," said Arjun.

Maya moved to get ready while Arjun asked Sravya, "What happened?"

"I think she decided to tell Anna everything about her past," said Sravya.

Arjun made an "oh" face and said, "I hope everything goes well."

"I hope so," said Sravya.

Arjun sat on the bed, waiting for Maya, while Sravya left for her room.

"Annayya, come and help me!" Maya shouted from the closet.

Arjun moved inside the closet and saw her struggling to drag the huge teddy bear that was gifted by him and his grandpa on her sixteenth birthday.

"Place it on the bed. It is so heavy," Maya said, pouting, making him chuckle.

He nodded his head and picked up the teddy in his arms while she moved to the garden and plucked some roses from the rose plants that were her mother-in-law and husband's favourites. She tied them together with a small ribbon and attached a note to it. She placed them carefully on the lap of the teddy bear while Arjun looked at his sister, amazed.

After that, she went to Vani and Shekar's room and informed them of the same.

"Shall we leave?" Maya asked him.

Arjun nodded his head, and soon both of them were on their way to their farmhouse. Arjun looked at his sister from the corner of his eyes and saw her playing with her fingers and looking into her lap. He knows that she always does that when she is nervous.

"Don't worry; everything will be fine. Of course, he will be hurt as you hide things from him, but in the end, he can't stay angry at his bunny for long," Arjun said, attempting to calm his little sister's nervousness.

"Hmm," Maya mumbled, making him sigh.

"He will understand your point of view, Pumpkin. Tell him everything that you have wanted to say for a long time. He loves you so much. Just tell him what your heart feels for him. Pour out all of the emotions that you've been keeping hidden in your heart for years. Of course, digging up all those memories that are nothing more than a nightmare to us will be difficult, but trust me, at the end of the day, you'll feel better," Arjun said, holding her hand to reassure her.