~ 65 ~

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Finally, I'm back with another chapter. Those who have didn't read chapter 64, do check it out fast.

The chapter is unedited and contains grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

After having their lunch, the four of them sat in the living room, watching a movie. Both couples were sitting on the floor and cuddling. Maya yawned cutely and snuggled more into Avi. He pecked her head and patted her; soon, she drifted into a peaceful slumber.

"Did she sleep?" Asked Arjun.

"Haa," said Avi.

"Anna, go and make her sleep properly on the bed," said Diya.

Avi nodded his head and picked up Maya in his arms. He made her sleep on the bed and covered her with the quilt.

He was about to go when she held his hand and said, pouting, "I want cuddles."

He chuckled, listening to her, and said, "I'll just come."

He moved out of the bedroom and saw Arjun and Diya, who were snuggling into each other and talking.

He switched off the TV and said, "Go and sleep in the other room. In the evening, we will go to your resort and pack your bags, and then we will go out for dinner."

Arjun and Diya nodded their heads and moved to the other room to take a nap.

Avi filled his water bottle and went to his room. He locked the door and saw Maya sitting on the bed, waiting for him with a cute pout on her face. He shook his head at her craziness and moved towards her. He lay down on the bed and pulled her into his arms. He covered them with the comforter, and soon both of them fell asleep.

******************

Anjali was cleaning her closet when her eyes fell on a box in the locker. She tried to open the box, but it had a lock. She stood there, thinking for a while, as she remembered that Aditya had once told her that the box had some important files in it. Suddenly, she remembered something and started searching for it in the locker.

Finally, she got it after searching for a while. Aditya's diary. She unlocked the dairy and opened it. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she looked at their family picture. It was taken a month before his death. She wiped her tears and started flipping pages.

She started, reading each page with a heavy heart. It was becoming difficult for her. 

Hey love,

I'm sorry for breaking my promise and leaving you all alone. I have promised to be with you for a lifetime, but I had to leave. I had to leave you in the middle, handling all the responsibilities for you. Today, I want to tell you something that is going to turn our lives upside down. But promise me that you'll be my strong Anu.