~ 6 ~

Maya's Pov:

Maya's Pov:

I was trying my best to sleep, but whenever I closed my eyes, the same incident that had happened a few hours ago was replaying in front of my eyes. I didn't expect that things would turn out this way. It was definitely a rollercoaster ride today. I looked at the time on my mobile. It's past 1 a.m., but sleep is far from me. I tirned around and looked at Sravya and Siri, who were sleeping soundly. I sighed and moved down the stairs to the kitchen without disturbing them. I fetched myself some ice cream and moved towards the balcony. It's a common balcony for my room and the guest room beside it, which was mostly used by Arjun Anna.

"Anna!" I called Arjun Anna, who was already there. I was surprised to see him here at this time, and on top of that, he was smoking (ewww).

"What are you doing here at this time, pumpkin?" He asked me, crushing the cigar in his hand.

"May I also know the same? What are you doing here without sleeping?" I asked him while settling myself on the sofa placed there.

"I'm not feeling sleepy," he said.

"Same here," I said, munching the ice cream.

"Who eats ice cream at this time?" he asked, looking at me.

"Me, and what's with the smoking?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"You know the answer to your question, pumpkin," he said, looking at me.

I sighed. Whenever his mood is pretty bad, he smokes. The only things I dislike about him are his smoking and his impulsiveness.

"If you are still blaming yourself, then don't. It's just the situation, and we can't stop what is written in our destiny," I explained to him calmly.

"I just don't know. I never in my dreams thought that she was like this, pumpkin," he said, closing his eyes.

"That's the reality, Anna. One day or another, we have to face it. And I'm glad that you accepted Diya Vadina. She is an angel," I told him.