~ 64 ~

Unedited

Unedited

Author's POV:

The next morning, Avi slowly opened his eyes and looked beside and found the empty bed. He got down off the bed, and saw Maya doing simple stretches in the balcony. He moved towards her and stood there looking at her.

She stopped doing the stretches, looking at him and stood on her toes and said, "Good morning", by kissing his cheeks.

"Good morning", he said pulling her close to him and nuzzling his face in her neck.

He then placed his lips on hers, taking her into a passionate kiss.

"Now this is called a proper kiss", he said, breaking the kiss and kissing her jaw.

She pushed him a little, only to be pulled back.

He kissed her neck, and then slide down to her collar bone, giving her a good amount of love bites there.

She pinched his hand hard as her gave her hickeys and muttered, "not again"

They were in their world of romance when they heard a knock on the door.

He was about to kiss her, when they heard the knock again.

"Not again", he muttered under his breath.

"Someone is at the door", Maya said, with difficulty as he placed a kiss on her ear and sucked her earlobe.

"I don't care", he said, sliding down the strap of her top, dropping kisses on her shoulder.

She was breathing heavily due to his silent tortures, when they heard the knock again.

"Oh God! I should have hanged no disturbance board on the door", he said, pouting and gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"You are so cute, Avi. Now go and open the door. I'll freshen up and come", she said, pulling his cheeks.

He sighed and went to open the door, cursing the person who had ruined his romance with his bunny. He unlocked the door and saw Arjun standing there with a grin on his face. Beside him stood Diya, mentally slapping her face.