~ 69 ~

This chapter is dedicated to anaviabhi AK8029 & SilverSparkling47

This chapter is dedicated to anaviabhi AK8029 & SilverSparkling47. Thanks for showering your love on all my books and for supporting me silently, right from the start of my journey as a writer.

Hey guys!!

I'm back with another update.

Those who have not read chapter 68, do check it out fast.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

Time flew by in a jiffy, and it's been a week since our lovely couples returned from their honeymoon. Those two weeks made the bond between the couples stronger. They explored all the popular places, tried water sports, enjoyed walking on the streets and eating local foods, and enjoyed walking on the shores, enjoying the cool breeze, and looking at the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. In a few words, they had the best time in these two weeks, with romance in between.

The relationship between Arjun and Diya was blossoming, which made everyone happy. Maya and Avi have become closer to each other. They spent every morning walking on the shore, talking about their future, their dreams and goals, their fears and responsibilities, and mostly about their little one.

From the time they returned from their honeymoon, Avi was totally busy with his office work, as a project was nearing its end. He is busy with back-to-back meetings and travelling from one site to another. His schedule was so packed that he was unable to spend proper time with Maya. He would leave early in the morning and return late at night.

She used to wait for him every night in the living room and fall asleep while waiting for him. Though Avi told her not to wait for him, would his stubborn lady listen to him, nah? So, Arjun, Diya, and Aashi used to keep her company.

They went to the hospital for a check-up immediately after their return. Their little man is doing well, but Diya warned Avi that Maya is a little weak. And he scolded himself for planning the vacation when she was weak. But everyone assured him that she would be fine.

From the time Rishi and Sakshi confronted everyone, they increased the security. Arjun and Diya learned about it from the youngsters. It took time for them to process everything. Arjun and Diya are busy with their work. Maya and Aashi were busy with "Slice of Dreams." As it's wedding season, they are getting orders in large numbers. The outhouse renovation was completed, so they were from the outhouse. They gelled perfectly with the new members who were appointed by Avi.

It's afternoon, and Gayatri is feeding Maya and Aashi while both of them are busy watching cartoons. Raj and Sarala were sitting opposite them. The remaining people are at their respective offices. They took a break, leaving their work to their co-chefs. Maya is looking at her mobile from time to time. She was disappointed to see no message from Avi.

"Enough, Ammamma, I'm full," Maya said, looking at Gayatri.