~ 47 ~

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Those who have didn't check chapter 46, do check it out.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

Maya came down and saw a drunk Rajesh who was behaving badly. Looking at him, fear gripped her heart, and she was about to slip from the stairs, but Avi held her at the right time. She hugged Avi tightly in fear. Sravya came and stood beside her. Rajesh looked at Maya and walked towards her with wobbly steps. Maya's grip on Avi became tight, and he hid her safely in his arms. Aashi, Siri, Vicky, Nandan, Pranav, and Aashi's grandparents are upstairs with the twins. Aashi wanted to come down, but Suhaas and Arjun warned her strictly to take a rest.

Rajesh looked at Maya and Sravya. Sravya felt uneasy as Rajesh was looking at them with lust, so she hid behind Surya, who was standing beside her, and clutched his hand tightly. Surya stood in front of her. Avi's grip on Maya became tight, and he glared at Rajesh.

"Hi, baby! Why are you hugging him? Come to me like a good girl." He said it tipsily. "By the way, is he good in bed? I guess you are doing more workouts nowadays. Your body has got into shape." Rajesh asked, looking at her in an improper way.

Chytra, Vyshali, and their parents, who had just entered the mansion, looked down guiltily and were embarrassed by his behaviour. Kishore went and pulled Rajesh back and slapped him, hardly making him fall to the ground. Gowri turned her face away, not able to see her son like this.

"Why did you slap me, Dad? She chose him above me, right? So, I need to know what's good in him that she rejected me on my face the very first time I proposed to her." Sakshi and Rishi looked at him wide-eyed. "Tell me what's in him that I didn't have. Is he good in bed, and is he satisfying you? If not, you can come to me anytime. I'll satisfy all your needs," he said, shamelessly eyeing her lustily.

All the ladies felt uncomfortable with his talk, and the men just wanted to kill that stupid man. But they kept quiet because they wanted Rishi and Sakshi to know about the real face of Rajesh.

"Arey, now don't act like an innocent baby. I know you warmed Surya and Pranav's beds too." He went near Surya and asked them, "Tell me how she is in bed. She is good, isn't she? I know she is a whore who sleeps with anyone for money."

Sravya clutched Surya's hand tightly as she listened to his words. She looked at Maya, who was standing like a statue with a blank look on her face. Her eyes brimmed with tears, thinking about the pain her Mayu went through. Did he use to speak the same way in the past too? She wondered.

Vyshali and Chytra felt uneasy. They didn't expect their brother would stoop this low. Chytra was disgusted with herself for helping her brother torture Maya mentally.

That's it; a strong punch landed straight on his face. He fell to the ground with the intensity of the punch, and his lips started to bleed. Rajesh looked up and saw Avi raging like a bull. Avi made him stand again and gave him another punch in the stomach. Arjun and Yash joined Avi, and all of them were punching and kicking him mercilessly.