Bonus Chapter 1

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

We could see a little boy and a little girl sleeping, hugging their mother tight. Just then, the room door got opened, and a man entered inside. He removed his coat and threw it on the coach. He chuckled, looking at his little family, who were sleeping in weird positions. His son was sleeping upside-down, hugging his mother's legs. And his little daughter was hugging her mother like a koala and sucking her thumb. Avi moved to the closet to change his dress.

Yes, those three are none other than his wifey, Maya, his little man, Abhi, and his little bunny, Amyra, his little family. Abhinav is 4 and a half years old now, and Amyra is 2 years old.

He came out after changing his dress and laid down beside his daughter. He kissed three of their foreheads and slept, hugging them.

The next morning, Amyra slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them cutely. She looked around, and then her eyes fell on her Daddy Bear. She squealed loudly, looking at him as he went to Dubai last week. She jumped on him and kissed his cheeks.

Avi, who was sleeping peacefully, felt someone jump on him. He opened his eyes and saw his daughter sitting on his stomach and looking at him innocently with her chocolate brown eyes, which she inherited from her mother.

"Gool (Good) molning (morning), Dadda," Amyra wished his father and placed a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

He smiled, looking at her, and sat on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard.

"Good morning, Amy," he said, and bit her cheeks lightly, making her giggle.

"Dadda, oww," she said, pointing at his stubble.

Avi chuckled, looking at her cute faces. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Miss you," Amyra said, snuggling into him.

"Aww, Dadda too missed his little bunny," Avi said, cooing her.

The father-daughter duo looked at the mother-son duo and smiled mischievously. Avi picked up Amyra in his arms and moved to the washroom. He brought a mug of water and threw it on them.

Abhi woke up with a jerk, hugged his mother tight, and started shouting, "Ah, Amma! it's raining."

Maya woke up with a jerk and hugged Abhi tight. Abhi hugged his mother and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. She listened to some giggling sounds and saw the father-daughter duo laughing at their expense.

"Abhi, see, it's not raining. It's the work of your little sister and her Daddy bear," Maya said, gritting her teeth.

Avi and Amyra sensed the danger and ran out of the room. Abhi and Maya started running behind them.

Vani and Gayatri, who were in the kitchen, heard some noises coming from the living room. They came out and saw Maya and Abhi chasing Avi and Amyra.

"Mr. Avinav Krishna and you little devil, how dare you throw water on us?" Maya yelled at them.