~ 80 ~

This chapter is dedicated to RaginiJupalli, PriyaModak, akankshanna, SowjanyaKancharla & AkashMangalath

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

After having their dinner, everyone retired to their respective rooms.

In Surya & Sravya's room:

Sravya made Darsh sleep and put pillows around him so that he wouldn't roll down. She moved to the closet to change her dress. She sighed, as she wasn't able to untie the threads of her blouse. She moved out and saw Surya sitting beside Darsh, busy scrolling through his mobile.

She moved towards him and called him.

He looked at her and asked, "What?"

"Can you untie the threads of my blouse?" she asked him.

He smirked at her and asked, "What will I get in return?"

Sravya looked at him, narrowing her eyes, and said, "Shall I tell my baby that you are teasing his Amma?"

"Are you threatening me?" he asked, getting off the bed and taking slow steps towards her.

"Yes!" she said, moving back.

After a few minutes, she was blocked between him and the wall.

Her breath hitched as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck.

"What are you doing, Surya?" Sravya asked him with great difficulty.

He untied the threads of her blouse with one hand, and with the other, he traced her waist and pecked the corner of her lips.

"You are saying something, baby," he said, looking at her.

"Huh!" She mumbled, lost in his touch.

"Are you expecting something?" he asked, folding his hands and smirking at her.

Sravya looked at him and realised that he was teasing her. She stomped on his feet and moved to the bathroom.

"Nice view, baby," he said, looking at her back.

She turned around, glared at him, and said, "Go to hell."

He laughed, looking at her face, and changed his dress in the room itself. He lied down on the bed beside Darsh and mumbled, "Your Amma is so cute, Darsh," and kissed his forehead. Darsh is an angel in their lives. He turned "Their Unrequited Love" into a requited love.

 He turned "Their Unrequited Love" into a requited love