~ 18 ~

Avi's Pov:

Avi's Pov:

I came to the flat that I bought two years ago. Whenever I felt alone, I used to come here. No one knows about this place, not even Veeru. A trusted person of mine maintains this flat. I unlocked the door and moved to the balcony that was attached to the master bedroom. I sat on the couch, lost in my thoughts. A lot of thoughts are running through my mind right now. I moved to the balcony and sat on the chair, thinking about the things that had happened in the past few years.

How happy we were as kids! But as the days passed, our responsibilities grew, and we were no longer the same as before

How happy we were as kids! But as the days passed, our responsibilities grew, and we were no longer the same as before. Though we used to manage to pull out some time for ourselves, a thin line had formed between us, increasing the distance between our hearts.

I miss that naughty Arjun, who used to fight with me over everything and play pranks on me. Everything was fine in his life until the arrival of that b***. I know it's bad to speak about a girl, but I can't help it. She broke him to such an extent that it took some months for us to bring him out of that trauma. He didn't step out of the house for two months. I'm glad that he accepted Diya into his life. Diya is just perfect for him.

And I miss my cute and bubbly bunny, who used to roam around me and Arjun. I miss her non-stop talking and her cute complaints about Arjun. Since her childhood, she has shared everything with me and Arjun. But as the years passed, things started to change. Though she was with us, she used to be lost somewhere else. She started to drift apart from everyone. I didn't know what happened that changed her so badly. But I'm afraid that if I ask her, she will have to recall everything that has happened in the past and go through the pain, which is not good for her health. I can't see her in that condition. But she has to let it out. I sighed.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, enjoying the cool breeze. I didn't realize when sleep took over until my sleep was broken because of a phone call.

Phone conversation:

Avi: Hello!

Surya: Will you open the door? I'm waiting outside.

Avi: Yeah! I'm coming.