~ 55 ~

Unedited

Unedited

Author's POV:

Maya and Avi are lying in each other's arms after their lovemaking session. Maya is doodling "Maya loves Avi" on his chest while he is playing with her fingers.

"I want to go shopping," she said out of the blue, making him look at her bewildered.

"Are you fine, Bunny?" he asked, placing his hand on her forehead.

"What happened to me?" she asked, slapping his hand.

"Because you and shopping are like the North and South Poles of the earth," said Avi.

She twisted her mouth in annoyance and asked him, "Are you coming with me or not?"

"Nope!" he said, stressing the letter P.

"Fine then, I'll sleep in Aashi's room from today on, and don't you dare try to touch me," she said, getting up from the bed and wearing his shirt.

Avi immediately got off the bed, wore his boxers, picked her up in his arms, making her squeal, and moved towards the washroom.

"Ahh, you idiot, leave me. Where the hell are you taking me?" Maya asked, swaying her legs in the air and slapping him on the chest.

"Bunny, stop swimming in the air," he said, and he made her stand under the shower.

He switched on the shower, making them wet. She shrieked as the cold water touched her body.

"Stupid, idiot, monkey." Before she could curse him more, he shut her up by placing his lips on hers.

She encircled her hands around his neck and pulled him close to her, while his hands were fondling her curves. She moaned in his mouth as he bit her lower lip. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths and fighting for dominance. They broke the kiss and joined their heads, panting hard.
He pulled her shirt over her head, threw it away, and caressed the fading love bites given by him before leaving for London.

"They are fading," he said, pouting.

"Don't you dare give me more. You know how hard it is to hide them," she said, slapping his arm.

"Then, who told you to hide them?" He asked, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. He bit her there, making her hiss. He sucked on the bite, soothing the pain. "They will tell the whole world that you are mine."

"Possessive freak," she said, biting his chin.

"You are becoming violent day by day, Bunny," he said, sensually rubbing her body with the body wash.

A moan escaped her lips as he touched her womanhood. She was lost in his touch when he pinned her to the wall and thrust into her, making her scream in pleasure. She threw her head back in rapture as she gave her slow thrusts and clutched his shoulder for support as she felt weak on her knees.

********************

Both of them came out of the bathroom in bathrobes after a hot shower. They moved to their walk-in closet; she picked up his outfit and gave it to him, then she got ready in a beige soft saree.

 They moved to their walk-in closet; she picked up his outfit and gave it to him, then she got ready in a beige soft saree