~ 76 ~

This chapter is dedicated to cupidflakes_8, csvarsha & NeenaKV

This chapter is dedicated to cupidflakes_8, csvarsha & NeenaKV. Thank you for your support and love.

Unedited

Author's POV:

A leap of three months:

Maya was sitting in her room, surrounded by the girls, getting dolled up like a bride for her baby shower. Her face was glowing like a moon with happiness. She is going to enter her eighth month in a few days.

Taara was sitting on the bed and munching on fruits along with ice cream. She was looking cute with her baby bump and with ice cream spread on her face.

Sravya was doing Maya's makeup, much to her irritation. Arpita was braiding her long hair. Siri is sitting on the bed and is busy with her phone.

Vansh and Varsha are running behind Darsh, who is crawling and giggling.

"Ayy, you little boy, stop; can't you sit in one place?" said Varsha. She was getting tired of running.

Aashi picked him up in her arms and said, "You are becoming naughty day by day, baby."

Darsh giggled and clapped his hands as if he understood her. She made him sleep on the bed and nuzzled her face into his tummy while he was making sounds.

Soon they brought Maya down and made her sit on the swing, which was decorated with flowers. She looked around for her husband and found him standing in a corner talking to someone.

She called Vansh and said, "Tell your Babai (mausa/chacha/uncle) to come here."

"Okiee Pinni (masi/chachi/aunt). You look pwetty (pretty)," he said, kissing her cheeks.

"Aww, thank you, baby. Now go and call your Babai," she said, pecking his cheeks.

Avi was talking with guests when he felt someone pulling on his pants. He looked down and saw Vansh looking at him with a pout. He picked up Vansh in his arms and excused himself.

"Babai, Pinni is calling you," said Vansh.

"Come, we will go then," said Avi.

"Babai, when will my little brother come?" asked Vansh.

"In a month or two months, baby," said Avi.

"Where have you been till now?" Sakshi asked him.

"Greeting guests, Atta," said Avi.

"There are many people to do that; you just stay with my daughter," said Vani.

"Now apply vermilion to her forehead and wear bangles on her hands," said Janaki.

Avi put vermilion on her forehead and in her hairline. He applied sandalwood paste to her cheeks and wore bangles on her hands. He kissed her forehead and then kissed her baby bump.

 He kissed her forehead and then kissed her baby bump