~ 26 ~

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Everyone reached Ananya's house, where the wedding was going to take place. They went aww on the decorations, as every corner was beautifully decorated with marigolds and different types of flowers and leaves. Lights hanging here and there are making them more attractive. 

Arpita and Maya made their way to Anu's room, where she was getting decked up for her groom. They opened the door and saw the beautician giving the final touch-up. They were mesmerised, looking at her as she looked like an angel from heaven in her gold-coloured kanjeevaram saree paired up with a red-coloured blouse.

 They were mesmerised, looking at her as she looked like an angel from heaven in her gold-coloured kanjeevaram saree paired up with a red-coloured blouse

(Anu's wedding attire and look)

Anu turned towards them, twirled around, and asked them, "How do I look?"

"You look like an angel, Anu," Arpita said, appling Kajal behind her ear. 

"You look so beautiful, Akka. I'm sure Harsh Bava is going to have a tough time," Maya said, giggling. 

Anu blushed and looked down. 

Anu's mother, Harini, entered the room and looked at her daughter, who was decked up as a bride. She still couldn't believe that her little princess was getting married in a few hours. She hugged Anu and burst into tears. She always pampered Anu to no extent and never said no to her wishes. She didn't agree when Anu wanted to go to Canada, leaving them, but then she understood it was necessary for her daughter. She wiped her tears and kissed her head lovingly.

"Come, it's time,"  said Harini.

Anu nodded her head and looked in the mirror for the final time. She composed herself and made her way to her groom, who was waiting for her at the altar. 

******************

Soon, the wedding was complete with all the rituals, and Harsh and Anu were announced as husband and wife, both legally and ritually. They stood for the photo session, giving different poses. Everyone could see the love between the couple. Some blessed them wholeheartedly, while others envied her luck.