~ 70 ~

This chapter is dedicated to Sravya_17, anjila2 & sketchy_niti

This chapter is dedicated to Sravya_17, anjila2 & sketchy_niti. Thank you guys for your constant support.

Hey guys!!

I'm back with another chapter. Those who have not read chapter 69, do check it out fast.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Maya's POV:

Time has passed so swiftly, like a blink of an eye. I feel like it was just yesterday when I learned about my little one's existence. I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and have entered my second trimester, and one can see my little baby bump. My little man is doing well, and so am I.

I'm telling you, this boy is a big foodie like his father. 《chuckling》 He is making me eat lots of food, especially sweets. I'll surely look like a baby elephant in a few months. 《giggling

There was a time when I avoided my Avi. But now I couldn't imagine my life without him; he became my addiction. He became more possessive of me. I have asked him many times about his nightmares, but will that boy share them with me? Nah, stubborn man. But then, I couldn't thank him enough for coming into my life, for not giving up on us, for loving me, and for giving me the most beautiful gift, my little one.

"Slice of Dreams" has been blooming slowly. We have signed deals with three college cafeterias to supply our baked goods. And we are also planning to open our first cafe.

But I'm sad that Aashi has to handle everything alone, as I'm taking bed rest as suggested by Diya Vadina. She warned me not to do any work and to take complete rest as I'm a little weak, and my possessive family got more possessive listening to this. They are not even letting me lift a spoon. 《pouting

Thank God, we have a staff of three bakers and two helpers; otherwise, it would have been difficult for Aashi to manage everything alone. Three of them are female, and they are so cool and understanding.

Do you think my hubby dear and her boyfriend will appoint male staff? Nah, then it would be the eighth wonder.

They are Rati, Nadiya, and Anu. Rati is famous for her tasty pies; Nadiya makes flavorful pizzas; Anu makes delicious cheese cakes; and my boyfriend (Aashi) is famous for her delectable handmade chocolates, not to mention my yum-yum cupcakes.

And there is something else that has changed in these five weeks. When I was with them, I couldn't help but recall sweet childhood memories. Nandu started to spend more time with me, just like in the old days. I knew he used to feel insecure by looking at the relationship between me and Arjun Anna. But then he slowly understood it as he grew up. For Arjun Anna, I'm his kiddo, he pampers me to no extent and leaves no chance to irritate me. And in the case of Nandu, the role gets reversed. I have even gone to his Tennis matches along with Aashi, Siri, Arpita Akka, Sravya, Diya Vadina, and Taara Akka.