prologue : all men do is lie

_________________

There was a wise saying from Hammurabi.

'An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth.'

"I'm sorry, Haru."

All of the men I knew, everyone just cheated on me.

"it's not you, It's me."

I thought at first that maybe I was the wrong one. I became insecure. Am I not good enough? Am I suffocating? Am I way too plain? Am i.... not enough?

"I need space."

I did everything. I had several exes and i treated them all well. Patching up my previous mistakes and trying again. i just want someone to be with. You see, My parents got divorced when I was still a child because my father cheated too. That sucks, growing up from a broken family, I envied those children who were with their parents.

"I was drunk..."

No you're not. you are just a total jerk. You cannot blame anything or anyone. It's on you. It is all your responsibility. 

"i'm sorry I lied."

Why apologize to something you always do? It's exhausting. I've heard so many apologies in my entire life to the point that it doesn't make sense to me at all anymore.

"I never cheated on you, Haru."

A lie.

"You are the only one I loved, haru."

A lie.

"I will wait for you, until you are ready, Haru."

And a fucking lie.

"I love you so much, Haru."

All men do is lie.

I've had enough of these miserable mistakes. I want change.

I want them to feel what they made me feel, I want them to taste their own medicine.

And so i changed myself, cheers to the better me.

"I'm really really sorry baby but we're done."
i learned from my mistakes.

But now, not for another broken heart.

"I'm sorry but i don't love you anymore... by the way do you know where the restroom is?"
At least not for me.

"So.... I guess i need space. can you buy me a planet?"

My heart went totally cold, hiding on a facade of the heart that toys with men. I can't feel any interest with them anymore.

All of them are trash. All of them. Now we can either reuse

"I'm sorry, you are not entertaining anymore."

reduce

"Sorry if i ghosted you okay? I'm gonna come back to you if you'll jump from that building. You see that?"

or recycle.

"With that tiny weenie of yours, You're better off as gay to be honest. go get it girl."

I learned how to cheat, to lie and to manipulate. It became a hobby because men are easily deceived by what they can see and hear, or by what they can feel.

They are fools for love, they are just craving for some attention.

"Fifty Million. How's that?"

It's not like I want to make it as a job, but i guess i can also hit two birds in a single stone.

"Fifty million? you're absurd."
I smiled, I never felt so happy with breaking someone up until now. How good it is to earn that much while doing the only thing that interest you the most? great, isn't it?

they said no matter what job it is, you just need to be happy.

guess I'll call myself a professional now. 

A professional player? no, that sounds like I play video games.

I am Jeon Haru.

A Professional Heartbreaker

Yes that's me.

_______________________